Bonita Beach FL – Beachfront Condos for Sale
Posted by: Ellie Penaranda / Downing-Frye Realty 239-776-5077
Last Call for Beach Lovers and Investors – Only 6 left!!
Bonita Beach is the only beach area for Bonita Springs FL. The beach area is a 3 mile peninsula with one main road (Hickory Blvd) with beachfront homes on one side and bay front homes on the other. Hickory Blvd is mostly single family homes – with just over 700 condo units (in 8 buildings). Believe it or not there are only 6 total units left on the market – that is less than 1% of these condo units. Of course Bonita Beach area in general includes some single family and a few condominiums that are not on the beach but within walking distance.
9 Reasons you should buy one of these Condos before it’s too late:
1) The most desired & valued property in the state of FL is a beachfront home.
2) Beachfront condos in Bonita Beach do not come on the market often as they are excellent seasonal rentals and the owners think twice before letting them go.
3) When you are not occupying the property for your own use they do rent at $5,000 per month in season (Dec. to April), $3,500/month (May, June, Oct & Nov), $2,500/month in off season (July, Aug. & Sept), naturally depending on condition and upgrades – which makes them a great 2nd home or investment property.
4) If you have not been to Hickory Blvd in the last couple of years, you will not recognize half the homes – new construction is going at a rate of 10 homes/year adding new value to this stretch of the road (these are $3M to $6M beachfront residences). Just to keep the record straight there are only 116 beachfront home lots and only 75 home lots on the bay side of the road. The supply will always be low.
5) While beachfront single family homes are selling at $900 to $1,700/per square foot – these condos are at a price of $300 to $400/per square foot and you enjoy the same breathtaking views of the Gulf of Mexico.
6) Bonita Beach offers a ton of attractions all within walking distance – marina for boat rentals, fishing, para-sailing, jet ski rentals, trolley rides to both Lovers Key Park (2 min ride) or to Fort Myers Beach (10 min ride), not to mention the newly installed bike lane. A beachfront restaurant “Doc’s Beach House” and a bay front restaurant “Big Hickory Grill” other waterfront restaurants within a couple of minutes drive.
7) Bonita Beach is a favorite spot for shelling, sand dollars and starfish. I’ve personally found some rare seaglass (red) and shark teeth.
8) Let’s talk business! Appreciation! If 4 of these 6 units sell this season (which is a high possibility) then what happens next? What do you think the next group of sellers will do? I would guess they would come on the market at a higher price. Wouldn’t you? After all the supply would be so low, they can demand anything – but I am sure their agents will keep them grounded. The prices will still be higher. So here is the deal for you – if you buy now, the next group of sellers will bring you the appreciation. If you wait, you will have to pay a higher price. Just remember, that real estate is local & not national and “Supply and Demand” always rules.
9) Is there anything better in life than waking up in the morning to the sound of the waves and ending the day watching another gorgeous sunset from your own lanai? Dreams do come true, and right now they are affordable.
We value your comments and feedback – it helps us better understand today’s buyers and sellers – so don’t be shy and leave a comment, ask a question or share a thought. . . . . Wish you were all here in Sunny Bonita Beach today.
Create your Steps To The Beach account – save & compare properties and receive automatic notifications when new properties are listed – visit www.StepsToTheBeach.com