When it comes to buying a home, it is still Location, Location, Location. When it comes to selling a home, it is Marketing, Marketing and some more Marketing… every day of the week till a home gets sold at the highest price the market would offer.
Please take the time to read this information, so you will feel comfortable knowing something about the professionals you will hire and the plan of action we will implement to obtain the sale of your home at the highest possible price. We pride ourselves on the high level of service we offer and our business continues to grow because of the generous referrals from our satisfied clients.
First 24 Hours
Within 24 hours of taking a listing we put 9 systems into place:
- We do a photo shoot. Usually 50 to 100 photos.
- We take these pictures and create a Virtual Tour – A wonderful Audio/Visual Presentation. View Sample Tour
- Enter your home into the Multiple Listing Service with the maximum photos allowed (25), proper description and attach virtual tour.
- Create an Internet flyer (Postlet) attached to all the major search engine’s real estate pages and continues there till the day your home closes.
- Develop an impressive full-color brochure for your property with photos and floorplan.
- Create a custom page on our website www.StepsToTheBeach.com for your property.
- Create a colorful blog of your home on ActiveRain.com (a Realtor community of over 210,000+ agents covering the US and Canada).
- Enter your property & your information on ListingBook.com – Your Home gets the featured spot for the first week and you as the seller start receiving weekly reports with detailed buyer traffic patterns.
- Enter your property on Realtor.com – under the enhanced listing – which allows us to download 25 photos and unlimited text describing your property – with the 25 photos your property automatically gets positioned in the first page of listings featured in this #1 choice website for buyers.
Plan of Action to Get Your Home SOLD!
Our objective is to assist in getting as many qualified buyers as possible into your home until it is sold, to communicate to you weekly the results of our activities and to assist you in negotiating the highest dollar value. . . . between you and the buyer.
Our Pro-Active Approach –
- Submit your home to our local Multiple Listing Service.
- Price your home competitively . . . to attract more qualified buyers versus limiting the number of buyers.
- Promote your home to all 550+ agents with Downing-Frye through weekly e-mails.
- Develop a list of features of your home for the Brokers to use with their potential buyers.
- Mail a brochure to the top 50 agents in the market place for their potential buyers.
- Suggest & advise as to any changes you may want to make in your property to make it more saleable (my background in interior design comes handy with this important step).
- Constantly update you as to any changes in the marketplace.
- Prospect daily and talk to as many contacts per day looking for potential buyers.
- Take advantage of the ActiveRain platform to constantly promote your home to over 210,000+ agents in the US and Canada.
- Take advantage of ActiveRain exceptional presence on Google, with my outside blogs.
- Contact all our buyer leads, sphere of influence and past clients or their referrals and prospective buyers.
- Additional exposure through a professional sign (if applicable) and lockbox.
- Whenever possible qualify the prospective buyers first.
- Keep you aware of the various methods of financing that buyers might want to use.
- Arrange a Broker’s Open for the brokers in the area to tour your home.
- Follow up on the salespeople who have shown your home. . . for their feedback and their buyer’s comments.
- Assist you in arranging interim financing . . . if necessary.
- Represent you on all offer presentations. . . to assure that you negotiate the best possible price and terms.
- Handle all follow-up upon a contract being accepted . . . all mortgage, title and other closing procedures and coordinate between all the parties for a smooth closing.
- Deliver your check at the closing.
Important Market Analysis
The TRUE market value of your home IS:
What a buyer is willing to pay for the property – TODAY! Based on today’s market, today’s competition, today’s financing and today’s economic conditions.
It’s not about listing a home… It’s about getting it SOLD! List your property with the experts who know how to help you price it well, expose it properly (locally and Internationally) and help you negotiate the best terms – It takes experience, local knowledge, Internet presence, and a strong network of connections to get a home SOLD.
Call us today @ 239-776-5077 for a Free Market Analysis of the value of your home.