Naples FL Real Estate – Why Pelican Bay? Let me count the reasons
We are frequently asked by buyers why should we buy in Pelican Bay versus many of the other beautiful communities in Naples.
Location – rare combination of Beach & Golf – a wide range of house types – exceptional amenities.
- Pelican Bay is a beachfront community on the Gulf of Mexico.
- Sited west of Route 41 (Tamiami Trail) between Seagate Drive to the south and Vanderbilt Beach Road to the north.
- Walking distance to restaurants, grocery store and shops.
- Short drive to Mercato at the intersection of Vanderbilt Beach Road and Route 41 (restaurants, night spots, movie theater, shops & boutiques, Whole Foods). See www.MercatoShops.com
- Good access to Fifth Avenue South and Third Street South via Tamiami Trail or the more scenic route along Crayton Road and Gulf Shore Boulevard.
Currently listed on the market for sale:
- Condos for Sale in Pelican Bay of Naples (all price ranges)
- Single Family & Villas for Sale in Pelican Bay
- Unsurpassed in the list of first class amenities, Pelican Bay is the one and only community in Naples with a truly private beach area on the Gulf of Mexico.
- An annual fee of $1500 to the Pelican Bay Foundation provides access to the amenities.
- Beachfront restaurants and bars for residents and their guests.
- Beach attendants to set up onsite umbrellas, cabanas, chairs and chaise lounges.
- 3 Miles of private beach to walk.
- Kayaks and Hobie Cats available for rent.
- Beachfront exercise classes offered at both the North and South Pavilions.
- Miles of walking paths throughout the community.
- Two tennis centers with organized play and coaching available.
- Private golf club located within the community at additional cost.
- Tram system to transport residents and guests to the beach as well as points along the berm.
- Walking distance to Waterside Shops for restaurants, shops and boutiques. Visit their website at www.WatersideShops.com
- Walking distance to ‘The Phil’ (The Naples Philharmonic Center for the Arts). Check out some of the internationally known artists, shows and acts on their website www.ThePhil.org
- The community center includes: World class fitness center with personal coaching available – Exercise classes for all levels of fitness – Tennis courts and pro shop – Computer center – Library – Game tables and organized card games. – lasses for everything from water color painting to yoga – Wellness studio for massage therapy.
The natural setting and all of the friendly people are free! Call us or send an email for a guided tour of everything that Pelican Bay has to offer. We love Pelican Bay and you will, too.
Ellie ‘Pen’ at (239) 776-5077 or Tim Cranch at (239) 272-4848
Thinking of Selling your home in Pelican Bay? Click Here for a FREE Market Valuation of your home
Looking for a Pet Friendly Neighborhood in Pelican Bay? Call us 239-272-4848 we know which neighborhoods will welcome your pets.
Naples FL Communities
Aqualane Shores (Boating) – Olde Naples (Beach Cottages & Luxury Estates) – Coquina Sands (Beach & Bay) – The Moorings (Beach & Bay) – Park Shore (Beach & Bay) – Seagate – Pelican Bay (Beach & Golf) – Pelican Marsh – Vanderbilt Beach (Beach Front) – Connors (Boating) – Naples Park (Walk to Beach) – Monterey – Autumn Woods – The Dunes (Resort Style) – Pelican Isle Yacht Club Condominiums (Boating) – Tarpon Cove – Audubon Country Club (Golf) – Banyan Woods – Vineyards –
Bonita Springs FL Communities
Buyers – Sellers – Property Management