Thinking of moving to Naples, Florida full time? Your only regret will be that you didn’t do it sooner. Take it from people who know – we left the north, never looked back and only wished that we had done it sooner. You may be relocating for a job, you may be retired, you may be smart enough to fully understand that “life is too short” or you may be looking ahead to being a full time Florida resident. Any way that you slice it, we can help you with a smooth transition with your relocation.
- We are full time professional Realtors with local knowledge and expertise in the local real estate market.
- Need a short term rental to bridge the gap until you close on your home purchase? We can provide that service for our clients.
- Are the school systems important to you and your family?
- Do you have something to sell up north? We can make informed referrals if you need an agent in another state.
- The resources for all things Naples are at our fingertips. As full time Naples residents, we can help make it a seamless move in every way.
- Need a local lender? We can recommend mortgage brokers who know the Florida ins and outs.
- Have insurance questions? We work with local agents who can provide the answers.
- Is pet friendly important to you? No problem. Is kid friendly important to you? No problem.
- Naples offers quite a variety of price ranges, types of communities and styles of housing. We know them and can introduce you to the ones that fit your needs, help to familiarize you with the benefits of each and provide you with the “education” to make a good decision.
We listen well and look forward to working with you in making the relocation to Naples the best move you’ve made yet.
CALL US TO GET STARTED. . . . Ellie Penaranda at 239-776-5077 and Tim Cranch at 239-272-4848
Some of the Naples, FL Communities We Serve:
Aqualane Shores (Boating) – Olde Naples (Beach Cottages & Luxury Estates) – Coquina Sands (Beach & Bay) – The Moorings (Beach & Bay) – Park Shore (Beach & Bay) – Seagate – Pelican Bay (Beach & Golf) – Pelican Marsh – Vanderbilt Beach (Beach Front) – Connors (Boating) – Naples Park (Walk to Beach) – Monterey – Autumn Woods – The Dunes (Resort Style) – Pelican Isle Yacht Club Condominiums (Boating) – Tarpon Cove – Audubon Country Club (Golf) – Banyan Woods – Vineyards –
Some of the Bonita Springs, FL Communities We Serve: