I can’t tell you how many times in the last 28 years I’ve been in the business that I have heard buyers commenting on others who bought a home or property that appreciated so much, constantly thinking that it was luck or timing. But it’s really neither. There are always good bargain buys and value in any market – for those who recognize an opportunity. They do not allow emotions or pretty pictures to cloud their vision. Though this one is very easy on the eyes and shows much better in person.
With the strong market activity in the last 12 months and the increased prices we are now being frequently asked by buyers to find a bargain or a home with true value. So here is one for you to consider.
Some basic info about this beautiful and meticulously kept home . . . . . . . . . . . Asking Price: $550,000
- 3 Bedroom+ Den, 3 Full baths, 2 Car Garage, 2,388 under air (3,013 total square footage), Built in 2003
- High/Volume Ceilings through out – Tile Roof – Heated Pool – Spacious Master Suite with sitting area & large walk-in Closet – Quality Plantation Shutters throughout – Tile & Hardwood flooring – up to date kitchen with brand new stainless steel appliances – Click for more Photos & Details.
- Desirable 600 block – walking distance to Vanderbilt Beach and Delnor Wiggins State Park & Beach
- Price includes attached buildable vacant lot 50 x 135 (conservative value today $110,000) that could be split.
- Price per square foot without the land – $184.00
Let’s compare this home to others in the community of Naples Park:
- Approx. 80% of homes in Naples Park are older Florida homes with low ceilings, 3 br, 2 bath, one car garage with an average square footage of 1400 – average price of $358,000 – average square foot price $255.71/sq ft
- The most desired location in this community is the 500 and 600 block simply because these homes would be an easy walk to the beach (street address number indicates the block where it is located).
- Pre-Construction (which is the trend in this up and coming community) run approx $475,000 to $575,000 asking price, are in the 700 or 800 block (not a walking distance to the beach, require 8 to 10 month wait, with builders requiring cash buyers ONLY, to finance the construction.
What makes this home a Great Buy, and an Amazing Investment Opportunity?
It provides options not offered by any other property in Naples Park – options that add value and equity.
- Expand the home by creating an amazing outdoor living area in the additional lot and have one of a kind home – adding extreme value to this property.
- Sell the additional lot (which is not what I would recommend immediately), but sell in another 12 to 18 months at approx. $180,000 to $200,000
- Build a cottage on the 2nd lot to be used as a vacation rental property (in this vacation destination) creating rental income or for guests/long term family members’ use.
- If your budget is $350,000 to $375,000 in cash and like many buyers just can’t find that home in Naples Park, because your choices are either an older home with hardly any updates or new construction at much higher prices – this home would make better sense and better use of your money, not to mention better equity building & appreciation. Apply your $350,000 in cash and borrow the difference taking advantage of today’s low interest rates – sell the land in 12 to 18 months and payoff the loan, owning this property clear and free at a bargain acquisition cost of approx. $340,000 to 380,000.
Click here to view:
Homes for Sale in Naples Park from $400,000 to $575,000 (watch for the location and square footage)
Pre-Construction Homes for Sale in Naples Park (watch for the location and square footage)
Vacant Land for Sale in Naples Park (watch for the location and lot size)
Looking for a Great Buy in this market? Call Ellie at 239-776-5077 and let’s negotiate the deal of this season.
Some of the Naples, FL Communities We Serve:
Aqualane Shores (Boating) – Olde Naples (Beach Cottages & Luxury Estates) – Coquina Sands (Beach & Bay) – The Moorings (Beach & Bay) – Park Shore (Beach & Bay) – Seagate – Pelican Bay (Beach & Golf) – Pelican Marsh – Vanderbilt Beach (Beach Front) – Connors (Boating) – Naples Park (Walk to Beach) – Monterey – Autumn Woods – The Dunes (Resort Style) – Pelican Isle Yacht Club Condominiums (Boating) – Tarpon Cove – Audubon Country Club (Golf) – Vineyards – Riverstone –Olde Cypress – Saturnia Lakes – Longshore Lake – Marbella Lakes – Pine Ridge – Kensington –Stonebridge
Some of the Bonita Springs FL Communities We Serve: