In the never ending series of why living in Florida is better, here are 10 reasons:
- Natural beauty. See that photo above of the parrots, orchids and palm trees? You call it “Paradise“. We call it “Outside”.
- Climate. Florida is called the Sunshine State for a good reason with the average annual high temperature at 81 degrees and the average annual low temperature at 60 degrees. The average air temperature in Naples is 77 degrees. Also, you don’t have to shovel sunshine.
- Team Sports. Our high school football teams could beat your state’s college football team. We also watch the Yankees, the Boston Red Sox and the Minnesota Twins in Spring training while you still have snow on the ground.
- Excellent healthcare. Some of the best medical centers in the country are here with the latest technology.
- Sunsets. We have the best tropical sunsets on the planet. Stroll to the end of The Naples Pier and show your appreciation with a round of applause with other like minded people. When conditions are optimal, you will lucky enough to witness the ‘Green Flash’ as the sun sets into the Gulf of Mexico horizon.
- Quality of life. Get that wonderful balance of culture, perfect weather, recreation and a more affordable cost of living.
- You don’t have to move when you retire. We already live where you vacation – why live anywhere else but Naples, Florida?
- Cuba. Eventually, one day Fidel Castro will die. Then we’ll be able to pop over to Cuba whenever we feel like it. In the meantime, we have Little Havana in Miami (100 miles from Naples) and Key West. From the Naples area, take the Key West Express and be in Key West 3 hours later.
- Beaches. We have miles and miles and miles of pristine beaches with public access for all. The Travel Channel loves the beaches around Naples and Bonita Springs year after year. From anywhere in Florida, a beach is less than 60 miles away.
- No state income tax. Aside from no state income tax for residents, we’re pretty confident that if your primary residence is anywhere up north then you are paying WAY more in real estate taxes, too. Also, we have the homestead exemption for Florida residents. It’s better to keep more of your own money.
CALL US TO HELP YOU RELOCATE TO FLORIDA, FIND A VACATION HOME or CONDO and BUY AN INVESTMENT PROPERTY. Ellie at (239) 776-5077 or Tim at (239) 272-4848
Some of the Naples, FL Communities We Serve:
Aqualane Shores and Port Royal (Luxury Homes and Boating) – Olde Naples (Beach Cottages, Homes, Villas and Luxury Estates) – Coquina Sands (Single Family Homes on and off the Water) – Coquina Sands (Condos on and off the Water) – The Moorings (Single Family Homes on and off the Water) – The Moorings (Condos on and off the Water) – Park Shore (Single Family Homes on and off the Water) –Park Shore (Condos on and off the Water) – Seagate – Pelican Bay (Single Family Homes, Villas and Condos; Beach & Golf) – Pelican Marsh – Vanderbilt Beach (Condos on Beach, Bay and In Between) – Connors (Single Family Canal Homes; Boating) – Naples Park (Single Family Homes and Walk to Beach) – Monterey – Autumn Woods – The Dunes (Resort Style Condominiums) – Pelican Isle Yacht Club and Aqua Condominiums – Tarpon Cove and Wiggins Preserve – Audubon Country Club (Golf) – Vineyards – Riverstone – Olde Cypress – Saturnia Lakes – Longshore Lake – Marbella Lakes – Pine Ridge – Kensington – Stonebridge – Royal Harbor Area (No Bridge Access to the Gulf of Mexico)
Some of the Bonita Springs, FL Communities We Serve:
Barefoot Beach (Beach & Boating) – Bonita Beach (Single Family Homes) – Bonita Beach (Condominiums) – Highland Woods (Bundled Golf) – Spanish Wells (Golf Optional) – Vanderbilt Lakes (Lake View Homes and Condominiums)