Foreign buyers are being lured to Naples and Florida real estate because they consider us to have bargain prices, economic stability and regard us a safe haven for investment. Interest in our real estate from international buyers in 10 countries has soared since 2009 by 95 percent or more. In nine of those cuntries, the interest has at least doubled, according to data from RealtyTrac.
As a seller in the Naples and Bonita Springs area, this provides additional sources of potential buyers for your property. This is great news for us, as your listing agents, as well because we have a superior internet presence which is the place where these buyers are searching for a home or condominium in our area. We are able to track the country of origin whenever anyone conducts a real estate search on www.StepsToTheBeach.com which confirms the global reach of our marketing efforts and high placement in Google searches. Most importantly, we are able to reach out to these buyers with local knowledge and up to date information about our real estate market to make them clients. If you are considering the sale of your home, condo or property then please allow us to present our plan of action.
As a buyer in the Naples and Bonita Springs area, realize that people from the world over seek out the same things that have attracted you to our area. We have a unique combination of climate, tropical waters, culture, recreation, the arts, international flare, architecture, restaurants, world class shopping, coastal atmosphere and sophistication that all comes together in Naples. If you see a home or condo that you like, don’t think too long about it because you can be sure that there are other buyers that like the same property for the same reasons. Let us look out for your best interests – we will share our knowledge and experience to help you make intelligent decisions and negotiate the best deal. In addition, we do have language skills or can employ a translator when needed.
The following countries are showing the highest increases in interest in purchasing homes in Florida:
1. United Arab EmiratesGrowth in prospective homebuyers: 352.2% – Share of international prospective buyers: 1.1% (12th highest)
2. Switzerland Growth in prospective homebuyers: 269.7% –
3. Hong Kong and China Growth in prospective homebuyers: 254.2% – Share of international prospective buyers: 4.1% (4th highest)
4. France Growth in prospective homebuyers: 190% – Share of international prospective buyers: 2.8% (6th highest)
5. Italy Growth in prospective homebuyers: 178.4% – Share of international prospective buyers: 1.9% (10th highest)
6. United Kingdom Growth in prospective homebuyers: 153.8%> – Share of international prospective buyers: 12.1% (2nd highest)
7. Australia Growth in prospective homebuyers: 121.9%> -Share of international prospective buyers: 11% (3rd highest)
8. Canada Growth in prospective homebuyers: 107.7% – Share of international prospective buyers: 45% (the highest)
9. Sweden Growth in prospective homebuyers: 100.0% – Share of international prospective buyers: 2.0% (9th highest)
10. Germany Growth in prospective homebuyers: 95.2% – Share of international prospective buyers: 2.6% (7th highest)
Source: “10 Countries Racing to Buy American Homes,” 24/7 Wall Street (April 11, 2014)
LOCAL KNOWLEDGE. GLOBAL MARKETING. RESULTS.
Call us today. Ellie Penaranda at (239) 776-5077 or Ellie@StepsToTheBeach.com / Tim Cranch at (239) 272-4848 or TimCranch@StepsToTheBeach.com
Some of the Naples, FL Communities We Serve: Aqualane Shores and Port Royal (Luxury Homes and Boating) – Olde Naples (Beach Cottages, Homes, Villas and Luxury Estates) – Coquina Sands (Single Family Homes on and off the Water) – Coquina Sands (Condos on and off the Water) – The Moorings (Single Family Homes on and off the Water) – The Moorings (Condos on and off the Water) – Park Shore (Single Family Homes on and off the Water) –Park Shore (Condos on and off the Water) – Seagate – Pelican Bay (Single Family Homes, Villas and Condos; Beach & Golf) – Pelican Marsh – Vanderbilt Beach (Condos on Beach, Bay and In Between) – Connors (Single Family Canal Homes; Boating) – Naples Park (Single Family Homes and Walk to Beach) – Monterey – Autumn Woods – The Dunes (Resort Style Condominiums) – Pelican Isle Yacht Club and Aqua Condominiums – Tarpon Cove and Wiggins Preserve – Audubon Country Club (Golf) – Vineyards – Riverstone – Olde Cypress – Saturnia Lakes – Longshore Lake – Marbella Lakes – Pine Ridge – Kensington – Stonebridge – Royal Harbor Area (No Bridge Access to the Gulf of Mexico)
Some of the Bonita Springs, FL Communities We Serve: Barefoot Beach (Beach & Boating) – Bonita Beach (Single Family Homes) – Bonita Beach (Condominiums) – Highland Woods (Bundled Golf) – Spanish Wells (Golf Optional) – Vanderbilt Lakes (Lake View Homes and Condominiums)