The L’Ambiance neighborhood of Pelican Bay has a winning combination of benefits to owning a home here. All of the homes, villas and condos of Pelican Bay enjoy the unparalleled amenities that distinguish Pelican Bay from all other communities in Naples. Some of the things that make L’Ambiance a sought after neighborhood amongst the 90+ neighborhoods in the community are:
- Location within Pelican Bay that is adjacent to the community center (tennis complex, spa facilities, computer room, exercise and art classes, social activities and the state-of-the-art fitness center with available personal trainers).
- Short stroll to a county library, Pavillion shopping center, movie theater and restaurants.
- Walking distance to the north tram station.
- Pet friendly – owners are allowed to have one dog of any size or a cat.
- L’Ambiance is a gated neighborhood.
- L’Ambiance offers its own neighborhood pool and an exercise room.
- The rental policy is 3 leases per year with a 30 minimum. This allows you to lease your home while you are not in residence and easily cover your carrying costs.
L’Ambiance has a good variety of floor plans in the coach home and garden home models. Square footage “under air” ranges from about 1400 square feet in a typical 2 bedroom / 2 bath unit to more than 2,000 square feet in a 3 bedroom + den home. Views from homes in L’Ambiance can be expansive lake views, cozy garden views or lushly landscaped views depending on location within the neighborhood.
Check out the homes for sale in L’Ambiance and other properties currently listed for sale in Pelican Bay by clicking on the links below:
Tim Cranch at 239-272-4848 or Ellie Penaranda at 239-776-5077
LOCAL KNOWLEDGE. GLOBAL MARKETING. RESULTS.