No matter where you are on the planet, location is paramount in real estate. Naples, Florida is no different. If anything, the value of location is even more exaggerated in Naples because the narrow section of residential real estate is so limited between Route 41 and the Gulf of Mexico. The neighborhood of Connors enjoys a location west of Route 41, adjacent to the beautiful sands of Vanderbilt Beach on the Gulf of Mexico, around the corner from the newest and hottest restaurant and retail center of Mercato, anchored by Delnor-Wiggins State Beach Park to the north and the Ritz Carlton Beach Hotel to the south and all 500 homes sit on canals with boating access to the Gulf of Mexico through Wiggins Pass. What more could you ask for to maximize the Florida lifestyle? You have the beach, boating and entertainment at your fingertips – Connors of Vanderbilt Beach.
Some added bonus features include:
- No homeowner’s association fees or additional monthly costs – Pet Friendly
- Wide price range of single family canal front homes with Gulf of Mexico access
- Some homes have covered boat docks and lifts (this is a valuable asset that is grandfathered from one owner to another; no new permits will be issued to build a covered boat dock where there is none existing already)
- There are three deeded access pathways to the beach for residents of Connors. In addition, there are public access points along Gulf Shore Drive. The county has parking and restroom facilities at either end of Vanderbilt Beach
- These homes make excellent seasonal rental investment properties. If you are not ready to make it a full time residence, you can rent on a short term seasonal basis to cover the carrying costs and still use the house for you and family for vacation getaways.
- There are three streets in the community that command a premium because of location. Seabreeze Avenue, Channel Drive and Bay View Avenue are situated on the west side of Vanderbilt Lagoon so they have the same great boating access as all of the other homes but have the convenience of a very short stroll across Gulf Shore Drive to the beach. As much water as we have around Naples, this is a unique arrangement to have boating and beach so close to one another.
- Thirteen homes in the neighborhood have direct beachfront lots. They don’t come on the market very often but, currently there are two for sale.
Check out the properties currently on the market for sale in Connors by clicking on the links below:
Call us for details about this neighborhood, the properties for sale and the Naples real estate market. We have the local knowledge you need.
Ellie Penaranda at (239) 776-5077 or Tim Cranch at (239) 272-4848
Need a map of the Connors neighborhood? Call us.