Parkshore is one of the premier communities in Naples, Fl and offers something for everyone. If you are considering the purchase of a condominium to enjoy a convenient lifestyle near the beach, then there is a condo on the market for sale with your name on it. At the top of the price range is a penthouse in the Regent, a beachfront condominium considered the most luxurious along the Parkshore sand, that offers more than 12,000 square feet of air conditioned living space taking up an entire floor. This particular property has a sensational seaside setting with 360 degree views that captures both beautiful sunrises and memorable tropical sunsets. Presently priced at $13,900,000 the views alone could be considered priceless and worth every penny. At the other end of the price spectrum, Park Shore Resort has a convenient location that is close to the necessities and within an easy shot to the beach. In addition, the neighborhood has resort style amenities including swimming pool, tennis courts, fitness center, clubhouse and more…….all of this, 2 bedrooms and 2 baths for less than $200,000.
Current Parkshore listings include properties in virtually every price range. Asking prices in Park Shore depend on location within the bigger community, how many steps to the beach, view, amenities, square footage of living space, outdoor space belonging to the unit, parking and garage arrangements, pet friendly policies, boating opportunities, age of the building and quarterly fees.
Here are some highlights of the Parkshore community:
- Private beach park available to all Parkshore residents – plenty of parking, facilities including bathrooms and outdoor showers and the Promenade walkway along the shoreline (www.ParkShoreAssociation.com)
- Walking distance to The Village on Venetian Bay – waterfront shopping, boutiques, cafes and restaurants (www.VenetianVillage.com)
- Close to Olde Naples (www.FifthAvenueSouth.com and www.ThirdStreetSouth.com)
- Boating opportunities including access to the Gulf of Mexico
- Waterfront condominium living on the bay or the beach
- Several beach access points along Gulf Shore Boulevard
- More than 30 of the condominium buildings in Parkshore are pet friendly – call us directly for detailed information regarding pet policies in condominiums, neighborhoods and communities throughout Naples and Bonita Springs
Give us a call we can help you find the right home to fit your lifestyle.
Ellie Penaranda at (239) 776-5077 or Tim Cranch at (239) 272-4848