Premier. Perfection. Pelican Marsh. In their own words to sum things up, this is how the community of Pelican Marsh markets the development. To their credit, a lot of people feel that way about Pelican Marsh. The gated community is considered to be upscale, young and dynamic with active, friendly residents. The setting is 1,100 acres of tropical landscaping, lakes, preserve and fountains. Miles of walkways wind through the community for walking, jogging and bicycling. The crown jewel is the golf course – membership is optional but everyone can enjoy the scenery.
Why Do Buyers Choose This Community?
- Great location near beaches, near conveniences, near restaurants and shopping, near every day needs, banks, pharmacies and good access to surrounding areas.
- Sought after public school system – Pelican Marsh Elementary School, Pine Ridge Middle School and Barron Collier High School
- Wide price range of homes for sale and variety of housing types.
- Excellent community reputation.
- Outstanding amenities – fitness center and spa, tennis, golf, computer center.
- Social activities surrounding the clubhouse, golf, tennis and community.
- The golf course is an Audubon certified sanctuary and very proud of the recognition locally as one of the most challenging courses and nationally having been honored by Golf Magazine for the renovation in 2013.
- Golf membership is optional. Pelican Marsh Golf Club is fully owned by its members and it is financially strong being debt free. Memberships include unlimited golf with full dining and social privileges, social membership with limited golf and lastly, dining and social privileges only. Three dining venues have been recently remodeled.
- Tennis is popular and very well organized here.
- Reasonable association fees.
What’s Going on Near Pelican Marsh?
- Just outside the main gate to Pelican Marsh is the hottest spot in Naples. Mercato offers restaurants, nightlife, shops and boutiques, coffee shop, cigar bar, deli, Nordstrom Rack and much more. Mercato is also home to Whole Foods and the Silverspot movie theater. Check out everything offered here at www.MercatoShops.com
- Just to the north is Trader Joe’s and more retail, restaurants and shopping.
- Just to the south is a newer Publix grocery store and more retail in the Marketplace at Pelican Bay.
- Across the street is the Pavilion Shopping Center which features the Naples Cyclery bike shop, the Fit & Fuel Cafe, restaurants, a newly renovated movie theater, LA Fitness and the world famous Royal Scoop ice cream parlor.
- Beaches, beaches and more beautiful beaches. Vanderbilt Beach and Delnor – Wiggins State Beach Park are both less than 2 miles from the front gate of Pelican Marsh. You are just minutes away from some of the best beaches in the world. Ride your bikes or park your car for free in the covered parking garage on Vanderbilt Beach Road.
- Boat rentals from the marina in Vanderbilt Lagoon.
- Nearby hotels for overflow guests during the holidays include the Naples Grande Beach Resort, the Ritz Carlton beach hotel and the Inn at Pelican Bay.
- Artis Naples (formerly know as “The Phil” by locals) offers world class shows by entertainers, musicians, orchestras and stage productions.
- Check out www.365ThingsToDoInNaplesFL.com for more things to do in the area.
- Check out the community website for more information about Pelican Marsh at www.PelicanMarsh.com and find past copies of the community newspaper The Pelican Marsh Brief.
What Type of Buyers Are Attracted to Pelican Marsh?
Pelican Marsh enjoys a great cross section of people. Families with school age children seek it out because of the public schools. Active people are attracted to the community because of the lifestyle, tennis and golf. In addition, Pelican Marsh was named as one of America’s top 100 best master planned communities by “Where To Retire” magazine. This all helps to make for a populated community throughout the calendar year. What’s not to like?
You Really Want to Find or Sell a Home in Pelican Marsh, Right?
If you are thinking of buying or selling a home in Pelican Marsh, our local knowledge and experience as local, full time professional Realtors will prove beneficial to you. Contact us via email or by phone.
Tim Cranch@StepsToTheBeach.com Ellie@StepsToTheBeach.com
(239) 272-4848 (239) 776-5077
As full time real estate professionals, we represent both buyers and sellers in the Naples and Bonita Springs area. If you are a seller, we market your home globally to local, national and international buyers for the best results. If you are a buyer, we listen well and will find your own “Piece of Paradise” at the best negotiated price and terms.