What neighborhood has affordable single family homes, is walking distance to great beaches, is completely pet friendly, has awesome access to everything you want and rents out like a bandit? There is but one such community in all of Naples.
Answer: Naples Park.
Originally, decades ago, Naples Park was a working class neighborhood developed in an area of Naples where not much was happening. Fast forward to 2016 and this neighborhood has hit its stride.
For lots of good reasons:
- Affordable single family homes priced from about $300,000 for an older home needing some TLC to over $1M for higher end new construction with everything in between. $500,000 will buy you a newer home with high ceilings and a pool.
- Easy walking distance to Vanderbilt Beach (public entrance immediately adjacent to the Ritz Carlton Beach Hotel) and Delnor – Wiggins Beach State Park.
- There is no homeowners association to restrict the size, weight or number of pets. Two big dogs? No problem – Naples Park is totally pet friendly.
- With no HOA fees, no rental restrictions and walking distance to Vanderbilt Beach, Naples Park has become the number one destination for vacationers in Naples.
- The homes have great investment potential. As single family homes located west of Route 41, they are in the one category which enjoys the best appreciation of any product in all of Naples.
- Are you an investor? Or, perhaps you want to buy something to use part time for your own personal enjoyment but be able to rent it on a short term, seasonal basis when you are not occupying the property. Another very popular scenario is planning ahead for retirement to get situated for the future at todays prices. The bottom line is that you will not find a better real estate investment with a better percentage return on your money. We have clients who gross $50,000 (+) for annual rental income and still use the house for their own vacations two or three times per year. You cannot argue with a positive cash flow after your own family has a few free vacations.
- Naples Park is located across the street (Tamiami Trail a.k.a. Route 41) from Mercato (www.MercatoShops.com) which is the newest hot spot in all of the Naples and Bonita Springs area. Restaurants, night clubs, coffee shop, cafes, shops, boutiques, retail stores and luxury cinema along with Whole Foods. Just up the street is Trader Joe’s. There are Publix grocery stores just north and just south of the community. Cultural venues and boating opportunities are right around the corner. Other attractions include The Ritz Carlton on the beach, La Playa Hotel and the Turtle Club.
Don’t miss out on a neighborhood that is transitioning at the speed of light. Check out some of the opportunities by clicking on the links below:
Are you interested? Call us for guidance.
Are you in town? Call us for an educational tour.
As full time real estate professionals, we represent both buyers and sellers in Naples. If you are a seller, we market your home to local, national and international buyers for the best results. If you are a buyer, we listen well and will find your own “Piece of Paradise” at the best negotiated price and terms.
Tim Cranch at 239-272-4848 Ellie Penaranda at 239-776-5077