681 Carica Rd, Naples, FL (Pine Ridge) . . . Offered at $2,500,000
IMMACULATE, INSPIRED NEWER CONSTRUCTION w/ TODAY’S ARCHITECTURAL STYLE AND FLOOR PLAN. THOUGHTFUL PLANNING AND ATTENTION TO DETAIL FOR EVERY DAY LIVING WENT INTO DESIGN AND LAYOUT.
The perfect home for family, guests, entertainment and quality of life. Built in 2014 and offers 4,555 Sq Ft A/C; 7270 in total Sq Ft, 5+den, 4.5 baths, 4 car garage and sits on a 1.27 acre lot. Interior Features:
- Open floor plan with volume and tray ceilings throughout
- Garrison hardwood floors in all living spaces (including master suite – all other bedrooms; carpeting)
- Two sets of pocketing sliding glass doors to lanai
- Double island kitchen with top of the line appliances including six burner gas range, 2 ovens, twin dishwashers, wine cooler, ice machine, Liebherr refrigerator and a generous walk-in pantry
- Exterior features include: Large open lanai with outdoor kitchen and bar, open salt water lap pool, dual irrigation system option (operate on well or central water), generator, immaculate lawn and landscaping details.
All the style and intelligence of today’s design and kept meticulously around the clock. Why wait for a new Spec home or build your own – this home has everything you could possibly want with the elbow room of a large Pine Ridge Estates corner lot. ENJOY THE FLORIDA LIFESTYLE IN ROOMS AND OUTDOOR SPACE THAT YOU WILL USE EVERY DAY FROM DAY ONE . . . . VIRTUAL TOUR
About Pine Ridge Estates, Naples, FL . . .The Pine Ridge Estates area is a unique community, located in Naples, Florida. Pine Ridge is bordered by 4 main roads: US41 (aka Tamiami Trail) to the West, Goodlette-Frank Road to the East, Vanderbilt Beach Road to the North, and Pine Ridge Road to the South.
Just 2 miles from the Gulf of Mexico and 3 miles from the City of Naples, Pine Ridge Estates was originally established by the Collier Development Corporation in 1954. Now called simply “Pine Ridge” by most residents, each lot has a mininum of 1 acre of land and many have not only a main house, but also guest house. Lots bordering Goodlette-Frank Road are zoned single family residential with agricultural use, and residents may have horses and other livestock (a throw-back to the days when trains rather than cars ran along what is now Goodlette-Frank Road). Read more: “The Nature of Pine Ridge Estates”.
For More Information or to schedule a private showing call Tim @ 239-272-4848 or Ellie @ 239-776-5077.
As committed real estate professionals, our job is to ensure that you find the perfect home for your needs. Whether you’re looking for that big backyard, modern high rise beachfront condo or a cozy cottage, we can help you find it.
Thinking of Selling your home in Naples? Take the first step and Click Here for a FREE Home Valuation of your home.