Looking for VALUE in Naples, Florida? If value is high on the priority list, then look no further than 595 Gordonia Road in Pine Ridge Estates. When you witness the new construction coming on the market at $3.5M and more, then a beautiful home on a gorgeous landscaped lot priced below recent appraisal at $1,975,000 represents the best value in Pine Ridge Estates and around the Naples area. Elegant architectural details, resort style pool, detached guest cottage and lushly landscaped property on one of the most desirable streets in the community at a price that shouts “Value” with a capital “V”. Scroll down and click on the links below to see for yourself.
Value, Great location, Huge Lots and Tremendous Upside – this sums up Pine Ridge Estates in Naples, Florida. We have been touting the virtues of buying in this neighborhood because we could see this would be a desirable location with great potential for appreciation and more elbow room than anything else in the area. As prices escalated in some neighborhoods west of Route 41 (Seagate, Park Shore, Moorings and Coquina Sands) buyers put the brakes on and looked elsewhere for more bang for the buck. It didn’t take long to figure out that the property was more than four times the size for half of the money and a great location. We were not the only ones to recognize the future of Pine Ridge Estates so, there is some urgency if you are considering a purchase there. Builders and residential developers have been very active in the speculative real estate market as well as building custom homes for clients. Their interest in vacant lots and “tear downs” has driven prices rapidly upwards as more and more buyers want brand new custom homes. Resales have done well because of simple supply and demand.
Why are buyers moving to Pine Ridge?
- The neighborhood enjoys a great location that is minutes from Vanderbilt Beach and Delnor-Wiggins State Beach Park, just down the road from Mercato, Whole Foods and Trader Joe’s, across the street from the Publix in the Pelican Bay shopping center, Waterside Shops is on the other side of Tamiami Trail and all of the conveniences that you need for everyday living are close at hand. Fifth Avenue Southand Third Street South are a short drive away.
- The lots are HUGE. You cannot find this much elbow room, open space around the homes and bigger building lots anywhere for miles around this location. All of the lots are 1 acre (+), many are in the range of 1 1/2 to 1 3/4 acres and the oversized lots are 2 to 3 acres. The smallest size lot in Pine Ridge is twice as big as the typical lot in Port Royal. Feel free to build as large a home as you like and still have room to spare. Aesthetically, everything is in pleasing proportion – size of the homes to the size of the property. Lakefront properties bring a premium, of course. There are no architectural restrictions so every home is custom and different from one another.
- The streets are quiet and strictly residential. Winding, landscaped streets with no other reason to travel on except “I live here” make it feel like home. Walkers and joggers are out early in the morning and kids ride their bikes to each other’s homes.
- There is no place in Naples that is more pet friendly. Pine Ridge even has horse stables within the community. Some of the properties qualify to keep horses on your own property – this is unique in the area.
- Value. Have you seen what people are paying for “tear downs” west of Route 41 for properties that are a fraction of the size? Half the price and four times the size says, “Value” with a capital “V” in Pine Ridge. Advice to buyers: act now because prices are going up. The longer that you wait, the more you will pay for the same property.
- Excellent Schools. Public schools are Seagate Elementary School, Pine Ridge Middle School and Barron Collier High School. Highly respected private schools are close by.
COMPARE THIS HOME FOR VALUE: 595 Gordonia Road in Pine Ridge Estates
VERSUS THESE HOMES: New “Spec” Homes in Pine Ridge
or VERSUS THESE HOMES WEST of 41: New “Spec” Homes West of 41
Contact us now to schedule a guided tour of real estate in Pine Ridge 239-272-4848
Click on the links below to keep current with the real estate activity in Pine Ridge Estates:
*Ask us about properties with pending contracts and closed sales to get educated about recent activity.
As full time real estate professionals, we represent both buyers and sellers in Naples. If you are a seller, we market your home to local, national and international buyers for the best results. If you are a buyer, we listen well and will find your own “Piece of Paradise” at the best negotiated price and terms.
Need a pet friendly property? We know pet friendly better than anyone.
Tim Cranch at 239-272-4848 Ellie Penaranda at 239-776-5077