Great location, huge lots and tremendous upside – this is Pine Ridge Estates in Naples, FL. We have been touting the virtues of buying in this neighborhood for a quite some time now because we could see this would be a desirable area with great potential for appreciation. We were not the only ones to recognize the future of Pine Ridge Estates so, there is some urgency if you are considering a purchase there. Builders and residential developers have been very active in the speculative real estate market as well as building custom homes for clients. Their interest in vacant lots and “tear downs” has driven prices rapidly upwards as more and more buyers want brand new custom homes.
Why are buyers moving to Pine Ridge?
- The neighborhood enjoys a great location that is minutes from Vanderbilt Beach and Delnor-Wiggins State Beach Park, just down the road from Mercato, Whole Foods and Trader Joe’s, across the street from the Publix in the Pelican Bay shopping center, Waterside Shops is on the other side of Tamiami Trail and all of the conveniences that you need for everyday living are close at hand. Fifth Avenue South and Third Street South are a short drive away.
- The lots are HUGE. You cannot find this much elbow room, open space around the homes and bigger building lots anywhere for miles around this location. All of the lots are 1 acre (+), many are in the range of 1 1/2 to 1 3/4 acres and the oversized lots are 2 to 3 acres. The smallest size lot in Pine Ridge is twice as big as the typical lot in Port Royal. Feel free to build as large a home as you like and still have room to spare. Aesthetically, everything is in pleasing proportion – size of the homes to the size of the property. Lakefront properties bring a premium, of course. There are no architectural restrictions so every home is custom and different from one another.
- The streets are quiet and strictly residential. Winding, landscaped streets with no other reason to travel on except “I live here” make it feel like home. Walkers and joggers are out early in the morning and kids ride their bikes to each other’s homes.
- There is no place in Naples that is more pet friendly – no restrictions as you will find in gated communities or those with some HOA rules regarding pets. Pine Ridge has an active equestrian center and horse stables within the community. In addition, there are some residential properties on the east side of the community which are large enough and zoned to accommodate horses.
- Value. Have you seen what people are paying for “tear downs” west of Route 41 for properties that are a fraction of the size? Half the price and four times the size says, “Value” with a capital “V” in Pine Ridge. Advice to buyers: act now because prices will be going up as we enter “season”. The longer that you wait, the more you will pay for the same property.
- Excellent Schools. Public schools are Seagate Elementary School, Pine Ridge Middle School and Barron Collier High School. Highly respected private schools are close by.
Contact us now to schedule a guided tour of real estate in Pine Ridge.
Click on the links below to keep current with the real estate activity in Pine Ridge Estates:
*Ask us about properties with pending contracts and closed sales to get educated about recent activity.
As full time real estate professionals, we represent both buyers and sellers in Naples. If you are a seller, we market your home to local, national and international buyers for the best results. If you are a buyer, we listen well and will find your own “Piece of Paradise” at the best negotiated price and terms.
Tim Cranch at 239-272-4848 Ellie Penaranda at 239-776-5077