The Royal Harbor area of Naples has been getting attention with rising prices as buyers have focused on this waterfront neighborhood. No bridge, quick access through Gordon Pass to the Gulf of Mexico in your power boat or your sailboat. With as much water as we have in and around Naples, it is rare to have unrestricted access without any bridges or shallow waterways. The community is just around the corner to the restaurants, nightlife, boutiques and galleries of Fifth Avenue South for all things Naples. The Naples lifestyle, boating, panoramic water views, tree lined and landscaped streets, custom homes and unique architecture are all in one location. What’s not to like?
The Royal Harbor area includes three neighborhoods – Royal Harbor, Golden Shores and Oyster Bay. In addition, Windstar is a gated community with a marina enjoying no bridge access to the Gulf of Mexico. Enjoy the Florida waterfront lifestyle for yourself and family, ride the appreciation wave and have the option to rent the home seasonally when you are not occupying the residence.
- Great boating access to the Gulf of Mexico. Quick trip to Keewaydin Island and the Ten Thousand Islands. Naples Bay at your doorstep. Casual boat ride with family and friends to restaurants in Tin City or Bayfront.
Wide, deep canals and No Bridges! Sailors welcome.
- Water views from every home site. Panoramic views of Naples Bay from premium locations.
- Lush tropical landscaping in a cozy setting.
- Range of prices and styles – Old Florida homes, Contemporaries, Mediterranean architecture, new construction homes, Coastal designs, Key West and West Indies styles.
- Just around the corner from Tin City, Olde Naples, Fifth Avenue South, Third Street South, The Naples Pier, beaches and all the unique boutiques, cafes, restaurants and art galleries that help to make Naples such a special destination.
Now You Really Want to Find a Home in Royal Harbor? If you are interested in the current homes for sale in the Royal Harbor of Naples, just click on the links below. Our ‘For Sale’ property information is a direct feed from the Naples MLS system – there is no better source for updated and accurate information.
As full time real estate professionals, we represent both buyers and sellers in the Naples. If you are a seller, we market your home to local, national and international buyers for the best results. If you are a buyer, we listen well and will find your own “Piece of Paradise” at the best negotiated price and terms.
Tim Cranch at 239-272-4848 or Ellie Penaranda at 239-776-4848