Vanderbilt Beach enjoys a great Naples location as well as world renown sandy beaches. Anchored by the beachfront Ritz Carlton Hotel at the south end and Delnor-Wiggins State Beach Park at the north end, this stretch of beach has it all:
- Protected at the north end by the state park all of the way up to Wiggins Pass, here you will find plenty of room to spread out, wonderful walking, plenty of parking, great shelling and prehistoric shark’s teeth washed up on the beach, if your eyes are keen.
- The Ritz Carlton Hotel is beachfront bliss and their hospitality is legendary. The restaurants are open to the public. If you keep walking south along the beach, you will pass by the community of Pelican Bay (their beach facilities are private and for Pelican Bay residents only) and eventually reach Clam Pass. This is a great beach to walk from one end to the other.
- In between, there are Gulf of Mexico beachfront condos ranging in price from $700,000 to the luxurious new condo development of Moraya Bay with prices starting at $3M.
- The Bluebill Avenue condos currently on the market are asking from $150,000 with bay front condos topping out at $1.7M
- Right around the corner are the condos at Regatta with resort style amenities. Great for investors because of the location and liberal rental policies.
- Close at hand are restaurants, public parking, shops and conveniences.
- At the intersection of Vanderbilt Beach Road and Tamiami Trail (Route 41) is Mercato – the hot new spot for nightlife, restaurants, clubs, the Silverspot movie theater and boutiques as well as home to Whole Foods.
- Vanderbilt Beach has an international flavor – languages from around the world, purely American beach volleyball games, young and old, locals and tourists, sunset celebrations and bocce ball contests complete with music and authentic Italians turning Naples into Napoli. It’s a wonderful combination and part of what makes Naples special.
- Gulfshore Drive is pedestrian and bicycle friendly. Walking is a sport here!
CHECK OUT PROPERTIES CURRENTLY ON THE MARKET FOR SALE and CONSULT US FOR THE INSIDE SCOOP. CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW:
Tim Cranch at 239-272-4848 TimCranch@StepsToTheBeach.com
Ellie Penaranda at 239-776-5077 Ellie@StepsToTheBeach.com