Pelican Marsh is a gated community that is active, friendly, loaded with amenities and enjoys a great location in north Naples. The setting is 2,000 acres of tropical landscaping, lakes, preserve, fountains with the crown jewel being an optional membership golf course. Named one of America’s 100 best master planned communities, Pelican Marsh offers a variety of lifestyle options in sunny Naples, Florida.
Why Do Buyers Choose Pelican Marsh?
- Great location near exceptional beaches, close to restaurants, night life and shopping, conveniences and every day needs are right around the corner and easy access to surrounding areas
- Sought after “A” rated public schools – Pelican Marsh Elementary School, Pine Ridge Middle School and Barron Collier High School
- Wide price range of homes for sale and variety of housing types – condominiums, villas and single family homes
- Excellent community reputation and very loyal residents
- Outstanding amenities including fitness center, spa, tennis, golf, computer center along with organized social activities
- Reasonable association fees
- Miles of walkways and paths wind throughout the community for jogging, walking and biking.
- Optional membership for golf. The Pelican Marsh Golf Club is fully owned by its members and financially sound. The golf course is an Audubon certified sanctuary that is recognized as one of the most challenging courses locally. Golf Magazine gave it national recognition after their $2M renovation.
Looking for a Home in Pelican Marsh?
*Ask about our listing for a spectacular, one level home in the Terrabella neighborhood of Pelican Marsh. Priced totally turn-key at $1,499,000
What’s Going on Near Pelican Marsh?
- Just outside the main gate of Pelican Marsh is the hottest spot in Naples. Mercato offers restaurants, nightlife, shops and boutiques, coffee shop, cigar bar, deli, the Silverspot movie theater and Whole Foods. Check it all out at www.MercatoShops.com
- Pass through the back gate and you will find more shopping and restaurant options.
- North of the community is Trader Joe’s and more retail stores.
- South of the community on the other side of Vanderbilt Beach Road is a newer Publix grocery store in marketplace at Pelican Bay.
- Across the street is the Pavilion Shopping Center featuring LA Fitness, a newly renovated movie theater, restaurants, Naples Cyclery, Fit & Fuel Cafe and the world famous Royal Scoop Ice Cream parlor.
- Hotels nearby for overflow guests during the holidays include the Ritz Carlton, La Playa Resort, Inn at Pelican Bay and the Naples Grande Beach Resort.
- Artis Naples (still called “The Phil” by locals) brings world class entertainment, musicians, orchestras, ballet and stage productions.
- Beaches, beaches and more beaches. Within a stones throw are Vanderbilt Beach and Delnor-Wiggins State Beach Park. Just to the north are Barefoot Beach, Bonita Beach, Dog Beach (the only off leash dog friendly beach in the area) and Lovers Key State Beach Park. To the south are Clam Pass Park, Lowdermilk Park, Naples Beach and The Naples Pier.
- Boat rentals out of the marina in Vanderbilt Lagoon.
- Fifth Avenue South and Third Street South are a short drive away. More restaurants, shopping, boutiques and galleries.
- Check out the community website at www.PelicanMarsh.com for more information on the community and things to do.
You Really Want to Find a Home or Sell a Home in Pelican Marsh, Right?
As full time real estate professionals, we represent both buyers and sellers in Naples. If you are a seller, we market your home to local, national and international buyers for the best results. If you are a buyer, we listen well and will find your own “Piece of Paradise” at the best negotiated price.
Tim Cranch at 239-272-4848 Ellie Penaranda at 239-776-5077