9109 Terrabella Ct, Naples – Pelican Marsh . . . Offered at $1,625,000
WONDERFUL OUTDOOR LIVING SPACES, STYLISH, SOPHISTICATED, RELAXED & MOVE-IN READY FOR THE DISCERNING BUYER. This detached villa on a lakefront lot in the exclusive, intimate neighborhood of Terrabella in Pelican Marsh is offered Turn-Key with some exclusions. This home has been kept immaculate by original owners and lightly lived in.
You will love this inspired Italian style with sophisticated designer touches by Collins and Dupont, the flowing/open floor plan of the “Cordina” model, the richness of the woodworking and built-ins, the fineness of the finishes, the spacious rooms, the temperature controlled 500 bottle wine cellar and that perfect kitchen to prepare gourmet meals! High ceilings with custom tray treatments, lots of natural light, extra storage and closet space, summer kitchen, pool, spa and a custom outdoor pizza oven . . . Enjoy the convenient location to beaches, shopping, theaters, restaurants, Mercato and Whole Foods.
Pelican Marsh community amenities: include optional membership to Pelican Marsh Golf Club, community center, fitness center with trainers & classes, spa, miles of meandering trails through community for walk & jog, active tennis program with 9 Har-Tru courts, Bocce ball and social event calendar.
F E AT U R E S:
- One level living
- 3 Bedrooms + Den, 3 full baths, 1 powder room, heated pool & spa and 2 car garage
- Waterfront lot with lake views and water feature
- Fully furnished – Turn-key with a few exclusions
- High ceilings with beautiful custom tray treatments
- Temperature controlled 500 bottle wine cellar
- Stainless Thermador appliances
- Custom woodworking, trim and built-ins
- 8′ Solid wood interior doors
- Impact glass sliders and windows
- Custom wood fired pizza oven imported from Italy and constructed on site
- Fully equipped outdoor kitchen with gas grill, refrigeration and sink
- 3,636 sq ft air conditioned space and a total of 4,079 sq ft including outdoor living spaces
- Pet friendly – maximum 2 pets with no weight restriction
Great Schools: Pelican Marsh Elementary School, Pine Ridge Middle School, Barron Collier High School
Click here to take a walk through with our 3D VIRTUL TOUR
For More Informtion or to schedule a private showing of this beautiful home call Ellie @ 239-776-5077 or Tim @ 239-272-4848
Thinking of buying a home in Naples? As committed real estate professionals, our job is to ensure that you find the perfect home for your needs. Whether you’re looking for that big backyard, modern high rise beachfront condo or a cozy cottage, we can help you find it.
Thinking of selling your home in Naples? Our clients appreciate the fact that we are seasoned negotiators and have a thorough knowledge of contracts. They know that we can handle challenging real estate transactions and have a proven history of resolving buyer and seller issues. As you know, that level of knowledge can only be gained through experience — by being immersed in the real estate profession for many years and through more than 1000 transactions.