Naples FL Real Estate, Conners, Conners at Vanderbilt Beach, Canal Homes, boating community, Waterfront Homes for Sale, Pet Friendly, Walk to Beach
Water, water everywhere and that’s what makes Conners at Vanderbilt Beach so unique and a desirable boating neighborhood. The location offers something for everyone – all of the homes are on canals with Gulf of Mexico boating access through nearby Wiggins Pass and yet the whole neighborhood is walking distance to the beaches at Delnor-Wiggins State Beach Park and Vanderbilt Beach. The back bay waters which offer great fishing, kayaking and stand up paddle boarding continue from Vanderbilt Lagoon all of the way up to Matanxas Pass at Fort Myers Beach. Just want the water view but you aren’t a boater? Perfect – the Conners community is close to Mercato, restaurants, nightlife, shopping, boutiques, Whole Foods, golf courses, tennis courts, theaters, Artis Naples, the Ritz Carlton beach hotel, LaPlaya beach and golf resort hotel and much more within a short ride. This neighborhood provides everything Naples while being surrounded by water scenery and tropical paradise landscapes in all directions.
Homes for sale in Conners at Vanderbilt Beach range from less than $1M for a renovation project or a “tear down” candidate up to $4M for new custom construction. In between there are homes priced according to age, view, condition, updates and location within the community. There are a few vacant lots for sale at this time to build your own custom design.
Here are some bullet points about Conners for more insight and consideration:
- 500 Single Family Homes on canals with boating access to the Gulf of Mexico.
- No HOA and no associated fees.
- Three streets command a premium price because they are located immediately across the street from the beach as well as having your boat in the backyard.
- Utilities are currently being updated and all of the cul-de-sac roads will be newly paved after pipes are installed and electricity goes underground.
- Long, unobstructed water views are sought after and trade at higher prices.
- Covered boathouses and boat lifts are grandfathered to existing properties. Call us at 239-272-4848 for more details on this topic.
- Pet friendly community with no restrictions.
- Southern exposure versus northern exposure on the pool (back) of the homes is a personal preference and each has its benefits. How much sun your pool gets at different times of the year is going to vary with the height of roof, too. Call to discuss.
- Different streets have different lengths, different number of homes and different canal width.
- Some older homes will have low ceilings but there are solutions for that condition with a renovation. Don’t eliminate those houses for that reason alone.
- If you want to cover carrying costs like real estate taxes, this neighborhood rents very well on a seasonal basis. Some part time residents are successful leasing their homes for a month or two or three at a time when they are not occupying the house. We can help you with professional management and marketing.
- Currently, the inventory of homes for sale in Conners is at an all time low. As investment, there is only an upside for values. Enjoy the appreciation going forward…….they only made so much waterfront property.
- For boaters, there is one bridge with a clearance of about 20 feet to the Gulf of Mexico. Power boats welcome. Sailors……we’re sorry about your luck…….call us at 239-272-4848 for your options in different price ranges.
- From personal experience (we live in Conners ourselves), we can tell you that it’s like living on top of an aquarium. Dolphins are a regular siting and we have witnessed dolphins mating just a few feet from our dock. That was quite an experience! Other wildlife in and around the canals that we see often – manatee, all kinds of fish including tarpon, squid, seahorses, rays, anhingas, osprey, eagles and different herons.
- Install an underwater fish light…….refer to above. These lights really work to attract fish and provide hours of entertainment watching nature at its best.
- The neighborhood is transitioning quickly. More and more new construction along with more and more renovations. Values and the look of the community are improving every day.
- The people who live in Conners are great, friendly and have a “live and let live” attitude. This elusive piece of the puzzle is the clincher for anyone looking for their own “Piece of Paradise”.
Related: Hot Spots To Invest in Naples
We are professional Realtors who live and work in this community. Bringing a wealth of knowledge and expertise about buying and/or selling real estate in Conners, call us to answer your questions and stay up to date with the current real estate market.
Tim Cranch at 239-272-4848 and Ellie Penaranda at 239-776-5077