Our listing at 5950 Pelican Bay Blvd #131, Naples, FL 34108 is under contract and all contingencies removed. Both buyers and seller looking forward to a smooth closing.
It really never changes, it’s always about LOCATION! Three bedroom end unit on top floor with lake and golf course views and wrap around lanai at “The Sanctuary at Pelican Bay”. The Sanctuary features the most open space & lowest density in all of Pelican Bay. The generous square footage, the views, the desired central location makes it a rare find in Pelican Bay. Walking distance to beach tram station, tennis, “The Phil” and Waterside Shops, a perfect candidate to enjoy the Pelican Bay lifestyle.
F E AT U R E S:
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 full baths, wrap around screened lanai (top floor – 3rd level)
- 1900+ square feet of living space
- Generous square footage and lake views are rare to come by in Pelican Bay
- Original owner and lightly lived in
- New HVAC and water heater in 2016
- Bonus storage closet inside unit and extra storage outside
- Assigned covered parking
- Miles of private beach along the Gulf of Mexico.
- Two locations on the beach with full facilities for residents and their guests including restrooms, showers, beach attendants to assist with umbrellas, chairs & chaise lounges, full service restaurants & bars, exercise platforms with scheduled classes for all levels, a beach store and more.
- Electric tram system to transport residents and connect them with the beach facilities.
- Two major tennis centers.
- Community center with scheduled classes for many different interests, library, computer room, bridge for fun and competitive play, meeting spaces for cultural and social events.
- Full service fitness center with classes, trainers and state-of-the-art equipment.
- Private golf club and courses.
- Spa center and wellness studio adjacent to the community center and one of the tennis complexes.
- Walking paths, sidewalks and “The Berm” for jogging and walking.
- Bicycle friendly roadways.
- Parks and green space within the community.
- Convenient location to restaurants, shopping, boutiques, grocery stores including Public, Trader Joe’s and Whole Foods, pharmacies, county library, banks, medical offices, theaters, night life, entertainment, Mercato and daily necessities.
- Corners of the community anchored by the Ritz Carlton Beach Hotel, Naples Grande Beach Resort and the Inn at Pelican Bay.
- Artis Naples with world class artists, musical acts and entertainment.
- Check out Pelican Bay Community Information and PelicanBay.org for more community information.
- Click on this link for an interactive Map of Pelican Bay.
It’s not about just listing a home… It’s about getting it SOLD! List your property with the experts who know how to help you price it well, expose it properly (locally and Internationally) and help you negotiate the best terms – It takes experience, local knowledge, Internet presence, and a strong network of connections to get a home SOLD. Call us today @ 239-776-5077