Pelican Bay offers the Florida lifestyle as no other community in Naples can do. Unique and unsurpassed amenities, beachfront features, convenient location, surrounding attractions and beautifully landscaped neighborhoods all add up to make Pelican Bay a most desirable home to full time and seasonal part time residents. Although exclusive in what the community offers its residents, there is something for everyone in a wide range of styles and prices for real estate.
Here are some of the highlights that make Pelican Bay so special:
- Miles of private beach along the Gulf of Mexico.
- Two locations on the beach with full facilities for residents and their guests including restrooms, showers, beach attendants to assist with umbrellas, chairs & chaise lounges, full service restaurants & bars, exercise platforms with scheduled classes for all levels, a beach store and more.
- Electric tram system to transport residents and connect them with the beach facilities.
- Two major tennis centers.
- Community center with scheduled classes for many different interests, library, computer room, bridge for fun and competitive play, meeting spaces for cultural and social events.
- Full service fitness center with classes, trainers and state-of-the-art equipment.
- Private golf club and courses.
- Spa center and wellness studio adjacent to the community center and one of the tennis complexes.
- Walking paths, sidewalks and “The Berm” for jogging and walking.
- Bicycle friendly roadways.
- Parks and green space within the community.
- Convenient location to restaurants, shopping, boutiques, grocery stores including Public, Trader Joe’s and Whole Foods, pharmacies, county library, banks, medical offices, theaters, night life, entertainment, Mercato and daily necessities.
- Corners of the community anchored by the Ritz Carlton Beach Hotel, Naples Grande Beach Resort and the Inn at Pelican Bay.
- Artis Naples with world class artists, musical acts and entertainment.
- Check out Pelican Bay Community Information and PelicanBay.org for more community information.
- Click on this link for an interactive Map of Pelican Bay.
Here are some links to see properties currently on the market for sale in Pelican Bay:
There are 90 some neighborhoods tucked into the Pelican Bay community with different types of homes. Although all of the neighborhoods are part of the greater community, each neighborhood may have different rules and guidelines for pets and rental policies. Pet policies can vary from one small dog to two big dogs to no approval necessary. Rental policies differ with some more liberal than others but allowing a part time resident to rent their property to help defray carrying costs. You can have panoramic Gulf of Mexico views, golf course views, landscaped views, lake views and very private exposure. Upper level, ground floor, stairs and no stairs. Some will have their own smaller fitness centers, pools and social events. There are a few luxury high rise condominiums with their own restaurants. As investments, Pelican Bay properties have been solid investments year in and year out across the board. We look forward to helping you find the Pelican Bay home that meets your own budget and meets your own personalized criteria. Contact us for more information. Call us to schedule a tour of the community and properties for sale.
As full time real estate professionals, we represent both buyers and sellers in the Naples. If you are a seller, we market your home to local, national and international buyers for the best results. If you are a buyer, we listen well and will find your own “Piece of Paradise” at the best negotiated price and terms.
Tim Cranch at 239-272-4848 or Ellie Penaranda at 239-776-4848