Perfect package of a home – for beach lovers, 2nd home buyers and investors! An inviting and open floor plan, some high ceilings, spacious rooms, large windows, large heated pool & spa, 2-car garage and conveys turn-key furnished.
What makes this home stand out from the competition:
- Location, the desirable southern side of Naples Park (closer to beach & all attractions)
- PREFERRED SOUTHERN EXPOSURE
- LOCATED IN THE “X” Flood Zone (so no flood insurance required for this home)
- 3+Den (which can easily be converted into a 4th bedroom, if needed)
- 3 Full baths (which is rare in Naples Park)
- Large kitchen with granite countertops and a generous breakfast bar
- Impact windows
- Plantation shutters
- 1816 square feet of living space (which is generous and above average square footage of homes in Naples Park)
- Air conditioned 2 car garage with epoxy floor
- Lush mature tropical landscaping (front & backyard)
- Fully fenced backyard
- Southern exposure for pool & spa year around
- NO Homeowner Association Fees – NO rental restrictions and NO pet restrictions
- Furniture is negotiable at a reasonable price or included with strong offers.
Call Us at 239-776-5077 or 239-272-4848 to schedule a private showing.
Naples Park the Community
Is located within a walking or bike distance to Vanderbilt Beach, Delnor Wiggins State Park and beach, The Ritz Carlton, La Playa Hotel, waterfront restaurants, 2 marinas, shopping, public tennis, library, fitness center, and last but not least, a short walk to Mercato (with the best theater in town, Whole Foods, every choice of restaurant, bar or cafe, store, boutiquess and more).
CLICK ON PHOTO TO ENLARGE