SOLD! CORAL DRIVE is one of the most sought-after and quiet streets in all of Naples with a beautiful canopy of trees, a short stroll to the beach at Lowdermilk Park and an easy bike ride to Fifth Avenue South, Third Street South and The Pier. This property is located high and dry in an “X” flood zone.
STUNNING WEST INDIES SYTLE / COASTAL CONTEMPORARY NEW CONSTRUCTION ON A FAVORITE STREET IN THE HEART OF NAPLES. THE CANOPY OF TREES AND THE NEIGHBORHOOD FEEL OF CORAL DRIVE MAKES THE PERFECT SETTING FOR THIS BEAUTIFUL AND THOUGHTFULLY DESIGNED NEW HOME.
- One Level Living: 4+ Den, 5.5 Baths, 4-car garage, heated lap pool, 4,127 sq ft (under Air) 5,979 total
- LOCATION – most desired street in Coquina Sands “Coral Drive”
- WALKING DISTANCE to Lowdermilk Park, Naples Beach Hotel, Shopping, Restaurants and daily conveniences.
- DOUBLE 10 FOOT MAHOGANY ENTRY DOORS open to a wood ceiling foyer, reception room and view of the pool beyond.
- OPEN FLOOR PLAN with kitchen/ great room and spectacular outdoor living areas.
- KITCHEN FEATURES: Gas Cooking, Oversized Island, Walk-in Pantry, Wet Bar, 300 Bottle Wine Room, Top of Line Appliance Package.
- OUTDOOR FEATURES: Summer Kitchen, Wet Bar, Pool Bath, Cypress Wood Ceiling & Beams, Two Way Gas Fireplace, TV, Separate Porch off Study.
- OTHER FEATURES: Epoxy Flooring in 4 Garage Spaces; Ceiling Treatments – Coffered, Wood, Tongue & Groove, Hip; Kohler Plumbing Fixtures; Andersen Windows; Covered Front Porch; Separate Guest Entrance; All Bedrooms En Suite; Hardwood Flooring; Upgraded Tile; Solid Wood Doors; Extensive Crown Moulding, Trim and Window Casing; Luxurious Master Suite w/ Plenty of Closet Space; Pool + Spa