636 102nd Ave, Naples, FL 34108 – Naples Park of Vanderbilt Beach
More features of this home:
- Custom construction by Costantini Construction
- Desirable southern exposure
- All new stainless steel appliances installed 2/6/2014
- Built to Miami/Dade Hurricane Code. Withstand winds up to 130 mph
- Garage door Tropical Storm & Hurricane braces will withstand winds uo to 130 mph
- Front Door hurricane glass withstand winds up to 130 mph
- French doors have hurricane protective film
- 6500 Watt Emergency Generator for power loss.
- Five Zone sprinkler system (one zone specifically designed for the vacant lot).
- House and Vacant Lot. One of the highest points in Naples Park. House and lot do not have ditch or culvert. Water flows down away from both properties with no pooling or ponding.
- Home Security System
- Transferable Home Tech Appliance service plan as well as an A/C maintenance contract.
Call Ellie at 239-776-5077 to schedule a showing of this home or to discuss a strategy to negotiate this property at a great price.