We don’t just list your home . . . We get it SOLD!!
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to introduce ourselves and present our professional Real Estate Services.
We trust you will find the information provided here to be helpful in understanding the process of selling your property.
Please take the time to read this information, so you will feel comfortable knowing something about the professionals you will hire and the plan of action we will implement to obtain the sale of your home at the highest possible price.
We look forward to providing you with an unusually high level of service and commitment giving you a new definition of results in the real estate industry. After all, it’s your satisfaction that defines our success.
“Our business continues to grow because of the generous referrals from our satisfied clients.”
First 24 Hours
Within 24 hours of taking a listing we put 9 systems into place:
- We do a photo shoot. Usually 50 to 100 photos.
- We take these pictures and create a Virtual Tour – A wonderful Audio/Visual Presentation. View Sample Tour
- Enter your home into the Multiple Listing Service with the maximum photos allowed (25), proper description and attach virtual tour.
- Create an Internet flyer (Postlet) attached to all the major search engine’s real estate pages and continues there till the day your home closes. We are one of the very few agents that utilizes this excellent tool.
- Develop an impressive full-color brochure for your property with photos and floorplan.
- Create a custom page on our website for your property.
- Take a video of your home and download to Youtube.com and other websites that rely mostly on video presentations.
- Create a colorful blog of your home on ActiveRain.com (a Realtor community of over 210,000+ agents covering the US and Canada).
- Enter your property & your information on ListingBook.com – Your Home gets the featured spot for the first week and you as the seller start receiving weekly reports with detailed buyer traffic patterns.
- Enter your property on Realtor.com – under the enhanced listing – which allows us to download 25 photos and unlimited text describing your property – with the 25 photos your property automatically gets positioned in the first page of listings featured in this #1 choice website for buyers.
Plan of Action to Get Your Home SOLD!
- To assist in getting as many qualified buyers as possible into your home until it is sold.
- To communicate to you weekly the results of our activities.
- To assist you in negotiating the highest dollar value. . . . between you and the buyer.
The Pro-Active Approach – The steps we take to get a home SOLD
- Submit your home to our local Multiple Listing Service.
- Price your home competitively . . . to open the market versus narrowing the market.
- Promote your home to all 550+ agents with Downing-Frye through weekly e-mails.
- Develop a list of features of your home for the Brokers to use with their potential buyers.
- Mail a brochure to the top 50 agents in the market place for their potential buyers.
- Suggest & advise as to any changes you may want to make in your property to make it more saleable (Ellie’s background in interior design comes handy with this important step).
- Constantly update you as to any changes in the marketplace.
- Prospect 2 hours per day and talk to 25 people per day looking for potential buyers.
- Take advantage of the ActiveRain platform to constantly promote your home to over 195,000+ agents in the US and Canada.
- Take advantage of ActiveRain exceptional presence on Google, with my outside blogs.
- Contact all our buyer leads, sphere of influence and past clients or their referrals and prospective buyers.
- Additional exposure through a professional sign (if applicable) and lockbox.
- Whenever possible qualify the prospective buyers.
- Keep you aware of the various methods of financing that buyers might want to use.
- Arrange a Broker’s Open for the brokers in the area to tour your home.
- Follow up on the salespeople who have shown your home. . . for their feedback and their buyer’s comments.
- Assist you in arranging interim financing . . . if necessary.
- Represent you on all offer presentations. . . to assure that you negotiate the best possible price and terms.
- Handle all follow-up upon a contract being accepted . . . all mortgage, title and other closing procedures and coordinate between all the parties for a smooth closing.
- Deliver your check at the closing.
Important Market Analysis
The TRUE market value of your home IS:
What a buyer is willing to pay for the property – TODAY!
- Based on today’s Market.
- Based on today’s Competition.
- Based on today’s Financing.
- Based on today’s Economic Conditions.
- Based on the buyer’s perception of property condition.
- Based on Location.
- Based on normal marketing time.
- What you “have in it.”
- What you “need out of it.”
- What it “appraised” for.
- What you heard your neighbor’s house sold for.
- What it is insured for.
- What it is assessed for by your local county.
As a Seller you Control:
- The price you ask.
- The condition of the property.
- Access to the property.
As a Seller you DO NOT control:
- The market conditions.
- The motivation of your competition.
Important Warning Signs:
- AGENT elimination – if agents are not previewing, or if they preview but do not show it to their buyers, they are eliminating your property.
- BUYER elimination – if your home is being shown with no results (offers), buyers are finding better properties in your price range.
- In either case, this is an indication that your home is not priced at current market value.