26461 Hickory Blvd, Bonita Springs, FL 34134
[juiz_sps buttons=”facebook, twitter, google, pinterest, digg, mail”]
DATES NOT AVAILABLE: July 13 to Aug. 4, 2014 – Aug. 11 to 28, 2014 – Dec 2014 – January 2015 – Feb 2015 – March 2015
Mermaid’s Hideaway is a beach cottage located just steps to the beach (across the street from scenic Bonita Beach) at Access #8… perfectly situated for a beach vacation. Our cottage is centrally located for all of the conveniences you might need as well as having great access to all of the activities or points of interest in the area that you might want to check out while you’re on vacation. Be as active as you want to be or just relax.
The decor is “beachy” and comfortable but put together with quality ingredients. Walk across the street to read a book on the beach… lounge on the master bedroom deck overlooking the bay waters and watch boats go by…Relax, you’re on vacation in Paradise! If you come visit us once, you will be coming back every year.
Mermaid’s Hideway is:
- Right across the street from Beach Access #8 at Bonita Beach
- Just yards from public boat ramp into the bay water, so bring your canoe or kayak
- Just yards from boat rentals at Bonita Beach Resort Motel
- Less than half a mile to Big Hickory Grill (waterfront restaurant and bar)
- Less than 3 miles to Lovers Key State Beach Park
- 1.5 miles to both Barefoot Beach & the Lee County facilities at Bonita Beach
- 1.5 miles to Doc’s Beach House (beachfront restaurant & bar)
- 1.5 miles to Bonita Beach Rentals (jet skies, Hobie Cat catamarans, water trikes, parasailing)
- 1.75 miles to Coconut Jacks Restaurant (waterfront restaurant on Bonita Beach Rd.)
- Bike Lane (new bike path all along Hickory Blvd on both sides of the road) – ride your cruise. Bike to Doc’s Beach house to join in the sunset celebrations.
- You can catch the LeeTran (beach trolley) both north and south right at beach Access #8
Call us Today at 239-776-5077 with any questions.
January, Feb & March: $ N/A – $4,000/month
April: $1,100/week – $3,200/month
May: $800/week – $2200/month
June, July, Aug. & Sept.: $650/week – $1800/month
Oct. & Nov.: $825/week – $2200/month
December: $1,200/week – $3,800/month
Minimum of two weeks for reservations in December.
** Holiday weeks (Easter, 4th of July & Thanksgiving) priced separately, please inquire.
+ 11% Florida Tax + $170 Exit Cleaning Fee
All reservations require a $300 damage deposit (100% refundable at final inspection if no damage is done to property). We require a 30% deposit to hold reservations and balance in full 60 days before occupancy.
This is a Pet Friendly Rental: Case by Case – $200 nonrefundable per pet fee. Exit Cleaning Fee $200 for reservations with pets.
Click photo to enlarge.