Why Do Buyers choose this Community?
In this case, the answer is extremely simple, it’s all about the amenities:
- Unsurpassed in the list of first class amenities, Pelican Bay is the one and only community in Naples with a truly private beach area on the Gulf of Mexico and a golf course – a rare combination.
- 27 hole private golf course
- Private Golf Club located within the community at an additional social fee
- Two tennis centers with organized play and coaching available.
- Beachfront restaurants and bars for residents and their guests.
- Beach attendants to set up onsite umbrellas, cabanas, chairs and chaise lounges.
- 3 Miles of private beach to walk.
- Kayaks and Hobie Cats available for rent.
- Beachfront exercise classes offered at both the North and South Pavilions.
- Miles of walking paths throughout the community.
- Tram system to transport residents and guests to the beach as well as points along the berm.
- Walking distance to Waterside Shops for restaurants, shops and boutiques.
Visit their website at www.WatersideShops.com
- Pelican Bay is home to ‘The Phil’ (The Naples Philharmonic Center for the Arts). Check out some of the internationally known artists, shows and acts on their website www.ThePhil.org
- The community center includes: World class fitness center with personal coaching available – Exercise classes for all levels of fitness – Tennis courts and pro shop – Computer center – Library – Art Studio – Game tables and organized card games. – classes for everything from water color painting to yoga – Wellness studio for massage therapy.
Looking for a home in Pelican Bay?
Interested in finding Condos for sale in the Pelican Bay of Naples FL? or Villas and Single Family Homes for Sale in Pelican Bay? Click that link to find all the currently available homes in this area of Naples.
What’s the Neighborhood Like?
Pelican Bay is beautifully landscaped and extremely well run. Though it is not a gated community, the card ID system seems to work much better for everyone concerned. Pelican Bay offers 7,000+ residences (in 92+ neighborhoods) – all types of homes at almost all prices from the high $200’s to $10 M+ (condos, villas, coach homes, single family and 12 beachfront estate homes). The homes you would expect in Pelican Bay are generally going to start at the $275,000 for a 2 bedroom condo, the villas at $600,000 and single family homes at the $725,000.
What’s Going on Nearby the Pelican Bay Community?
Pelican Bay is located right in the heart of all that Naples has to offer. The Ritz Carlton is located at the northwest corner, Mercato (the latest multi use shopping center) located on the Northeast corner, the Philharmonic & Naples Museum of Art and Waterside Shops (quite a selection of boutiques, shops and a variety of restaurants, cafes, book store etc) at the southeast corner. A short drive to the center of Olde Naples, 5th Ave S and Third St. A short drive to the Zoo and medical centers.
What type of Buyers are attracted to Pelican Bay?
From the young at heart and age to the retired and enjoying the relaxed lifestyle that only Naples can offer. Beach lovers, tennis lovers and golf enthusiasts, full time residents, 2nd home buyers and investors. Into nature and walking trails or watching the birds? then it is the right place for you too.
Now You Really Want to Find a Home in Pelican Bay, Right?
If you are interested in the current homes for sale in Pelican Bay of Naples FL, click on the link. Our ‘for sale’ property information is a direct feed from the Northwest MLS and is updated multiple times per day. Or call us at 239-776-5077 to discuss your needs in detail.
If you are thinking of buying or selling a home in Pelican Bay, our local knowledge and experience will prove beneficial to you in your home purchase or sale – Call us today, Ellie @ 239-776-5077 or Tim @ 239-272-4848