We don’t just list your home . . . We get it SOLD!!
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to introduce ourselves and present our professional Real Estate Services.
We trust you will find the information provided here to be helpful in understanding the process of selling your property.
Please take the time to read this information, so you will feel comfortable knowing something about the professionals you will hire and the plan of action we will implement to obtain the sale of your home at the highest possible price.
We look forward to providing you with an unusually high level of service and commitment giving you a new definition of results in the real estate industry. After all, it’s your satisfaction that defines our success.
“Our business continues to grow because of the generous referrals from our satisfied clients.”
First 24 Hours
Within 24 hours of taking a listing we put 8 systems into place:
- We start by staging your home to prepare it for professional photography and showings. Presenting it in its most attractive package.
- Schedule a photo shoot. Usually 25 to 50 photos.
- Enter your home into the Multiple Listing Service with the maximum photos allowed and with informative/attractive description.
- Due to the limited space allowed for the description on the MLS, we create a “Features” list and attach to the MLS for agents to be better equipped when showing your home. We are one of the few Realtors that utilizes everything that the MLS offers.
- Develop an impressive full-color brochure for your property with photos and floorplan (if available).
- Create a custom page on our website for your property.
- Create a colorful blog of your home on ActiveRain.com (a Realtor community of over 210,000+ agents covering the US and Canada).
- Start tracking buyers on the MLS system that have viewed your home and marked it as a “Favorite” or as a “Possibility” and contact the agents that represent those buyers.
Plan of Action to Get Your Home SOLD!
- To assist in getting as many qualified buyers as possible into your home until it is sold.
- To communicate to you weekly the results of our activities.
- To assist you in negotiating the highest dollar value. . . . between you and the buyer.
The Pro-Active Approach – The steps we take to get a home SOLD
- Submit your home to our local Multiple Listing Service.
- Price your home competitively . . . to open the market versus narrowing the market.
- Promote your home to all 600+ agents with Downing-Frye through weekly e-mails.
- Develop a list of features of your home for the Brokers to use with their potential buyers.
- Mail a brochure to the top 50 agents in the market place for their potential buyers.
- Suggest & advise as to any changes you may want to make in your property to make it more saleable (Ellie’s background in interior design comes handy with this important step).
- Constantly update you as to any changes in the marketplace.
- Prospect daily for potential buyers.
- Take advantage of the ActiveRain platform to constantly promote your home to over 210,000+ agents in the US and Canada.
- Take advantage of ActiveRain exceptional presence on Google, with our outside blogs.
- Contact all our buyer leads, sphere of influence and past clients or their referrals and prospective buyers.
- Additional exposure through a professional sign (if applicable) and lockbox.
- Whenever possible qualify the prospective buyers.
- Keep you aware of the various methods of financing that buyers might want to use.
- Arrange a Broker’s Open for the brokers in the area to tour your home.
- Follow up on the salespeople who have shown your home. . . for their feedback and their buyer’s comments.
- Assist you in arranging interim financing . . . if necessary.
- Represent you on all offer presentations. . . to assure that you negotiate the best possible price and terms.
- Handle all follow-up upon a contract being accepted . . . all mortgage, title and other closing procedures and coordinate between all the parties for a smooth closing.
- Deliver your check at the closing.
Important Market Analysis
The TRUE market value of your home IS:
What a buyer is willing to pay for the property – TODAY!
- Based on today’s Market.
- Based on today’s Competition.
- Based on today’s Financing.
- Based on today’s Economic Conditions.
- Based on the buyer’s perception of property condition.
- Based on Location.
- Based on normal marketing time.
The market value of your home IS NOT:
- What you “have in it.”
- What you “need out of it.”
- What it “appraised” for.
- What you heard your neighbor’s house sold for.
- What it is insured for.
- What it is assessed for by your local county.
As a Seller you Control:
- The price you ask.
- The condition of the property.
- Access to the property.
As a Seller you DO NOT control:
- The market conditions.
- The motivation of your competition.
Important Warning Signs:
- AGENT elimination – if agents are not previewing, or if they preview but do not show it to their buyers, they are eliminating your property.
- BUYER elimination – if your home is being shown with no results (offers), buyers are finding better properties in your price range.
- In either case, this is an indication that your home is not priced at current market value.