The other day a tenant in one of our seasonal rentals asked me, “Can you recommend a real estate agent to help us purchase a home in Naples?” I guess because they called on a seasonal rental we had, they presumed that’s all we do. I said “I can recommend an excellent agent, I am standing right in front of you.”
Sometimes as Realtors®, we mistakenly make assumptions as if everyone knows that we handle more than one small part of the real estate business. As real estate agents in Naples, Florida we are licensed to conduct business in the entire state of Florida even though our geographic focus is the area in and around Naples. We have Realtor® contacts throughout the state and successfully refer business to other areas every day. More importantly, for our daily bread and butter, we represent both buyers and sellers in Naples as well as Bonita Springs. We do all this and more:
- List & market homes, condos and land for sale in Naples, Bonita Springs, Marco Island and Fort Myers Beach FL.
- We work with Investors who are not emotionally attached to any property as much as they are attached to the return on their investment.
- We work with 2nd Home Buyers and understand their concerns for property maintenance while they are gone.
- We work with International Buyers – could you imagine buying real estate in another country.
- Finding perfect homes for boaters is another thing we are good at. From quick power boat access to the Gulf of Mexico to no-bridge access for sail boaters, we know the water. Check with us for bridge clearances, information on the passes and water depth. We know the communities that offer boating opportunities.
- We’ve helped clients with their 1031 Tax Exchanges and understand the rules and deadlines.
- We work Developers & Builders looking to purchase land to build luxury homes in Park Shore, the Moorings, Coquina Sands, and Old Naples – if you own land, we can put you together with a builder in a joint venture.
- We list properties for rent – both annual and seasonal.
- We handle property management – for both annual or seasonal rentals.
- And last but not least, we are members of a strong network of agents across the country, with strong professional connections with other agents in Wisconsin, Michigan, Ohio, Illinois, New Hampshire, New York, Philadelphia, Virginia, Washington DC, Maryland, North & South. Carolina. Thinking of selling your home up north? Give us a call, we can refer you to the right professional. If your listing agent up north and your buyer agent here work together well, your move to our beautiful Naples would be a breeze.
With our office located just a block from Fifth Ave S, quite a large portion of our business is beachfront, waterfront (canal & bay) and all properties within a walk or bike ride to our sensational beaches. There’s more but, I’m running out of ink!
Call Ellie at (239) 776-5077 or Tim at (239) 272-4848 to help you achieve success with your real estate related goals. Think of us when it comes to anything real estate related for you, family or friends. Remember – we are standing here in front of you!