How Do I Love Thee….Let Me Count the Ways (Elizabeth Barrett Browning 1806-1861)
Olde Naples is so easy to love. Even better, Olde Naples will love you back more. Here are just some of the ways:
- A sub-tropical climate that blesses you with perfection day after day after day.
- Charm that only a coastal village with history can provide.
- Lush landscape and vegetation everywhere you look. Lazy coconut palms, regal Royal Palms, flowers of all kinds all year around, thick and healthy hedges, seagrape and seaoats, Hibiscus, Bird of Paradise, purple this and yellow that.
- Surrounded by warm, tropical waters with the Gulf of Mexico to the west and Naples Bay to the east. Dotted with lakes in between and a swimming pool for everyone.
- Restaurants, sidewalk cafes, bars, coffee shops, boutiques, art galleries and shops of all kinds. Fifth Avenue South and Third Street South.
- The Pier. A cross section of Naples locals, tourists, anglers, young, old, kids, beachcombers, sunbathers and more. Wonderful people watching and spontaneous conversations with new acquaintances.
- The people. Perhaps the best ingredient of all, the people that are attracted to Naples make it a comfortable, warm and friendly place to live and visit.
- Life on and around the water – boats, power boats, sailboats, kite boards, surfing, kayaks, stand up paddle boards, the Naples Princess, swimming, lounging in the Gulf of Mexico with “noodles”, fishing and crabbing.
- The beaches. Some of the most pristine beautiful beaches on the planet are right here in Naples with the warm tropical waters of the Gulf of Mexico. Sunbathing, swimming, wading, shelling, people watching, beach volleybal and other sports, beach bocce ball, surf casting, searching for prehistoric sharks teeth and strolling the soft sand with bare feet.
- The sunsets. Each and every sunset is beautiful and a little bit different from the one before. Don’t miss one of them.
- Something for everyone. If the location and the lifestyle of Olde Naples is appealing to you, there is a home here for you.
Click on the links below to see the properties that are currently on the market for sale in your price range:
For Sale in OLDE NAPLES to $500,000
Homes for Sale in OLDE NAPLES from $500,000 to $1M
For Sale in OLDE NAPLES from $1M to $2.5M
Luxury Homes for Sale in OLDE NAPLES from $2.5M to $5M
Estate Homes for Sale in OLDE NAPLES from $5M
Seriously thinking of buying a home in Olde Naples FL? Call Ellie 239-776-5077 or Tim 239-272-4848 today to schedule an appointment in person or over the phone. Will discuss your needs and desires and will get to work. With our connections in the area, we frequently know of new listings before they hit the MLS service and become public.
Thinking of Selling your home in Naples? Click Here for a FREE Market Valuation of your home
Looking for a Pet Friendly Condominium in Olde Naples? Call us 239-272-4848 we know the pet friendly neighborhoods.
Naples FL Communities
Aqualane Shores (Boating) – Olde Naples (Beach Cottages & Luxury Estates) – Coquina Sands (Beach & Bay) – The Moorings (Beach & Bay) – Park Shore (Beach & Bay) – Seagate – Pelican Bay (Beach & Golf) – Pelican Marsh – Vanderbilt Beach (Beach Front) – Connors (Boating) – Naples Park (Walk to Beach) – Monterey – Autumn Woods – The Dunes (Resort Style) – Pelican Isle Yacht Club Condominiums (Boating) – Tarpon Cove – Audubon Country Club (Golf) – Banyan Woods – Vineyards –
Bonita Springs FL Communities
Barefoot Beach (Beach & Boating) – Bonita Beach (Beach Front Homes & Condos) – Highland Woods (Bundled Golf) – Spanish Wells (Golf) – Vanderbilt Lakes (Lake View Homes)
Buyers – Sellers – Property Management