Conners of Vanderbilt Beach enjoys a unique combination of attributes. All of the homes in the neighborhood are on canals with access to the Gulf of Mexico, you can walk to both Vanderbilt Beach and Delnor Wiggins State Beach Park and the location is a stones throw to Mercato (Whole Foods, Silverspot Cinema, boutiques, shops, restaurants, Blue Martini nightclub and much more) and Artis Naples. Boating, walking, beach going as well as eating and drinking all together in a great North Naples location. The community is all single family canal homes without a controlling home owners association so, you have complete architectural freedom and it is totally pet friendly. You will find a high percentage of full time, year around residents here that want to be on the water – boaters and landlubbers alike.
2015 was a good year for Conners and it is coming on strong for the 2016 season. As with all neighborhoods west of Route 41, vacant building lots are scarce. Resales, renovation projects and a few “tear downs” did well. There are some new ‘spec’ homes coming on the market for sale and represent a welcome cross section of architectural styles – that is code for no more faux Tuscan style homes and more coastal designs and some refreshing ultra modern architecture.
Here is a snapshot of 2015 in Conners of Vanderbilt Beach:
- 28 homes sold during the year ranging from $700,000 at the low end to $7M at the high end for one of the very few beachfront homes in this neighborhood.
- None of those 28 closed sales in 2015 were new construction. However, there are now three brand new builds on the market for sale and more to come.
- With 7 vacant lots having closed in 2015, you won’t see many more becoming available because they just don’t exist. Closed sales ranged from $617,000 to $2,095,000 – this wide range is due to exact location and view. There are three streets which will always get a premium because of location – Bay View Avenue, Channel Drive and Seabreeze Avenue.
- Two beachfront homes are currently on the market for sale. This is a rare opportunity as these homes don’t often come up for public sale and there are only a dozen directly on the beach.
Here are predictions for Conners in 2016:
- Expect closed prices for the rare vacant lot to be north of $800,000. The days of dirt for anything less are history. For the right spot and more panoramic water view, someone is going to pay more than $1M for a lot on the east side of Vanderbilt Lagoon. The three streets on the west side of the bay will get a huge premium.
- At the time of this writing, there are 26 homes on the market for sale in Conners. You will see more come on the market after the first of the year with some very aggressive asking prices as the sellers seize market opportunities in their favor. Some of the sellers currently on the market will raise their prices to reflect the demand during “season”. This will not stop the buyers.
- 35 homes in Conners will sell in 2016.
- Watch for more and more new ‘spec’ homes by builders. There will be a strong demand for new construction in this location.
Click on the links below to see the homes and land currently on the market for sale:
Land and Lots for Sale in Conners
Call us for a guided tour of the neighborhood and to see the inside of the homes that peak your interest.
As full time real estate professionals, we represent both buyers and sellers in Naples. If you are a seller, we market your home to local, national and international buyers for the best results. If you are a buyer, we listen well and will find your own “Piece of Paradise” at the best negotiated price and terms.
Tim Cranch at 239-272-4848 Ellie Penaranda at 239-776-5077