9897 Clear Lake Circle, Naples – Wilshire Lakes (Closed at $579,500)
LAKE FRONT, FORMER MODEL HOME (“Islander”) by DIVCO in FAMILY ORIENTED WILSHIRE LAKES COMMUNITY FEATURING A-RATED SCHOOLS.
The outside living of this beautiful home enjoys the most quiet location currently available in the entire community. Peaceful lake views, southern exposure and variety of tropical landscaping. The floor plan is open and inviting offering a master suite and guest bedroom on main level and 2 additional bedrooms on upper level, a formal living area, dining area and family room that opens to screened lanai and pool. Gorgeous hardwood floors and lush new carpets.
WILSHIRE LAKES is a gated & guarded family friendly community with great schools and located very near to conveniences, necessities and attractions. Lots of amenities with low fees.
F E AT U R E S:
- 4 Bedrooms, 3 full baths, large heated pool
- 3 car garage and extra storage
- High ceilings with 8′ doors, transom windows and corner sliding glass doors
- Tray ceilings and plantation shutters
- Kitchen offers GE Profile stainless appliances, built in desk, granite countertops and pendant lighting over breakfast bar
- First floor master bedroom suite with his and hers walk-in closets
- Enjoyable 19 x 8′ screened balcony overlooking the pool and lake
- 2,936 sq ft air conditioned space and a total of 4,286 sq ft including outdoor living spaces
- Desired “X” flood zone
- Pet friendly community – no approval needed
Great Schools: Vineyards Elementary School, North Naples Middle School, Barron Collier High School
Click here for the VIRTUAL TOUR
It does not take magic to turn your Sale into a Sold, it takes full time local agents who specialize in listing homes like yours. Allow us a short time for meeting in person to present our marketing plan to sell your home. Our diligent marketing efforts, contacts, associations with local builders/renovators and our internet presence will give you the best exposure to realize your maximum profit. Let’s work together to have it go in your favor.
Call Ellie @ 239-776-5077 or Tim @ 239-272-4848