It’s all about the beachfront view of the Gulf of Mexico! From the world over, people come to Southwest Florida for the panoramic views of the Gulf and the extraordinary sunsets from their own “Piece of Paradise”. Seasonal residents relish the warm tropical breezes on their lanai overlooking the sandy beach in the winter months and many are full time homeowners that enjoy the Florida lifestyle and tropical sunsets every single day. Whichever one describes you, we have beachfront condos that fit your budget and lifestyle.
As always, location is closely tied to real estate prices and value. Size, level of luxury and condominium building amenities will be factors, too. As a buyer, you need to establish the priorities as much as the budget to identify your options. Here are some things to consider up front:
- If the view is the #1 priority, what is your preference? Straight out to sea? Reach out and touch the beach? To the south? Sanibel Island in the distance to the north? Twinkling lights of town at nighttime? Different buildings in different locations are going to have very different views.
- Do you need a covered garage or is surface parking okay?
- Just how much space do you want? Is two bedrooms enough or are the three bedrooms mandatory?
- What about location? Do you want to be walking distance to restaurants, shops and nightlife? Maybe you just want peace and quiet for the time you spend here.
- How about those condo fees? How do they figure into the carrying costs of the condo? What am I paying for?
- Do you need a pet friendly condo? Small dog? Big dog? Cat?
- What is the rental policy? Can I lease my place seasonally if I am not there myself? What is the minimum lease period and how many leases are allowed per year?
- Which level in a high rise building is right for me?
- Is the swimming pool a resort style with plenty of patio? What about a lane to swim laps?
- Is the fitness center up to date with the latest equipment?
- How about the other amenities? Social rooms and events?
- Is there extra storage dedicated to my condo?
- Does the lobby have a person at the desk 24/7?
Lots of questions! Lots of buying opportunities, too! We can help you with the answers to your questions and we can definitely help you purchase the beachfront condo that is right for you. Click on the links below to check out beachfront condos in our area with spectacular water views to the Gulf of Mexico. Call us with questions. Call us for an educational tour when you are here in sunny Florida.
Beachfront Condos on Bonita Beach
Beachfront Condos on Barefoot Beach
Beachfront Condos on Vanderbilt Beach
Beachfront Condos in Park Shore (Naples Beach)
Beachfront Condos in Moorings (Naples Beach)
Beachfront Condos in Coquina Sands (Naples Beach)
As full time real estate professionals, we represent both buyers and sellers in Naples. If you are a seller, we market your home to local, national and international buyers for the best results. If you are a buyer, we listen well and will find your own “Piece of Paradise” at the best negotiated price and terms.
Tim Cranch at 239-272-4848 or Ellie Penaranda at 239-776-4848