“Compromise is not in our vocabulary.” To paraphrase their own words to sum things up, you should not have to choose between golf, the beach and a beautiful home. To their credit, a lot of people feel that way about Mediterra. The gated community is considered to be upscale and dynamic with active, friendly residents. The setting includes 1,600 acres of open space along with two Tom Fazio designed golf courses, abundant and manicured landscaping, lakes, preserve and fountains. Miles of walkways wind through the community for walking, jogging and bicycling. The private beach club is located on Bonita Beach and features a swimming pool, an expansive sun deck, indoor and outdoor dining overlooking the Gulf of Mexico and spectacular sunsets.
Why Do Buyers Choose This Community?
- Good location near beaches, near conveniences, near restaurants and shopping, near every day needs, banks, pharmacies and good access to surrounding areas. The heart of Olde Naples is less than 30 minutes away by car.
- Reputable preferred builders with London Bay Homes owning the majority of the remaining homesites within the community.
- Range of homes for sale and variety of housing types – coach homes/condos, villas and luxury single family homes
- Architecturally, the small intimate neighborhoods within the community combine the Old World charm of the Mediterranean region of Europe with the lush tropical landscape of Southwest Florida.
- Excellent community reputation.
- Outstanding amenities – elegant clubhouse, fitness center and spa, golf, tennis and more.
- Social activities surrounding the clubhouse, golf, the beach club and community.
- The golf courses are exceptional. They weave their way through Mediterra and take advantage of the natural setting. The club is member owned and limited to 450 members (225 members per 18 holes).
- Parks and trails – 8 miles worth for walking, jogging and bicycling.
- Tennis is popular and very well organized here. The tennis program has earned national honors by the USTA and plays on 7 Har-Tru courts. They keep a busy schedule of league play, round robins, lessons, clinics and special events.
- Membership at one of several levels is mandatory as a resident of Mediterra. These include social membership, sports and beach membership and golf membership.
- Check out the neighborhoods in Mediterra by clicking on this link for a map: MEDITERRA
Looking for a Home in Mediterra?
What’s Going on Near Mediterra?
- Just outside the main gate of Mediterra, you can head north to Bonita Beach Road for every day conveniences (including the newest Publix in the area) and the road to the beach club. To the south, you will find both public and private schools nearby as well as quick access to retail, restaurants and shopping galore.
- Less than 15 minutes away, Mercato offers restaurants, nightlife, shops and boutiques, coffee shop, cigar bar, deli, Nordstrom Rack and much more. Mercato is also home to Whole Foods and the Silverspot movie theater. Check out everything offered here at www.MercatoShops.com
- Just to the north of Mercato is Trader Joe’s and more retail, restaurants and shopping.
- Across the street from Mercato is the Pavilion Shopping Center which features the Naples Cyclery bike shop, the Fit & Fuel Cafe, restaurants, a newly renovated movie theater, LA Fitness and the world famous Royal Scoop ice cream parlor.
- Beaches, beaches and more beautiful beaches. Aside from having your own exclusive beach club dedicated to residents of Mediterra, you have convenient access to Barefoot Beach, Vanderbilt Beach and Delnor – Wiggins State Beach Park. You are just minutes away from some of the best beaches in the world.
- Nearby hotels for overflow guests during the holidays include the Ritz Carlton Golf Resort, Naples Grande Beach Resort, the Ritz Carlton Beach Hotel and the Inn at Pelican Bay.
- Artis Naples (formerly know as “The Phil” by locals) offers world class shows by entertainers, musicians, orchestras and stage productions.
- Olde Naples is less than 30 minutes away. Check out Fifth Avenue South and Third Street South.
- Check out www.365ThingsToDoInNaplesFL.com for more things to do and events in the area.
- Check out the community website for more information about Mediterra: www.MediterraNaples.com
What Type of Buyers Are Attracted to Mediterra?
Mediterra enjoys a great cross section of people who value ‘lifestyle’. Families with school age children seek it out because of access to nearby schools. Active people are attracted to the community because of the lifestyle, social aspects, tennis and golf. Lifestyle without compromises…….what’s not to like?
You Really Want to Find or Sell a Home in Mediterra, Right?
If you are thinking of buying or selling a home in Mediterra, our local knowledge and experience as local, full time professional Realtors will prove beneficial to you. Contact us via email or by phone.
Tim Cranch@StepsToTheBeach.com Ellie@StepsToTheBeach.com
(239) 272-4848 (239) 776-5077