Interested in putting money in an investment property? Naples has always been a destination that has drawn real estate investors from around the world. There are some good reasons that Naples real estate has advantages over other places and other types of investments:
- Strong seasonal rental income.
- Excellent potential for appreciation going forward.
- Your own place in “Paradise” for getaways if you want to block off a week or two for yourself.
- Securing a home at today’s prices for future retirement.
- A place to park your money instead of a jittery stock market.
One of the best real estate investments in our area is the Naples Park neighborhood. This is a community that is transitioning very quickly with renovations and new construction taking the place of older homes and the few remaining vacant lots. What makes Naples Park appealing to investors?
- Affordable prices that allows purchasers with different budgets get into the action.
- Location, location, location. Walk to beaches with worldwide acknowledgement – Vanderbilt Beach (home to the beachfront Ritz Carlton Hotel) and Delnor-Wiggins Beach State Park. Very quick and easy access to Mercato which offers nightlife, restaurants, movie theater, Whole Foods and shopping.
- This neighborhood is single family homes only with a few duplexes.
- 100% Pet Friendly – no limits on size, numbers or type of pets.
- No homeowners association means no fees and no restrictions for renting. Unlike all condos and homes in a community with an HOA, you can do as you like without interference and the additional carrying costs.
- There is always demand for properties in Naples Park. Your investment in this neighborhood is more liquid than other real estate investments should your plans change or you are ready to sell.
Call or email for more detailed information about Naples Park and other investment opportunities in Naples. We are experienced in working with both buyers and sellers in this neighborhood and other communities listed below. We’ve also had our share working with investors and understand your demand for cash flow and appreciation. There is something for everyone here.
Click on the link below to see the photos and read the descriptions for Naples Park properties currently on the market for sale:
Single Family Homes for Sale in Naples Park
As full time real estate professionals, we represent both buyers and sellers in Naples. If you are a seller, we market your home to local, national and international buyers for the best results. If you are a buyer, we listen well and will find your own “Piece of Paradise” at the best possible negotiated price and terms.
Tim Cranch at 239-272-4848 Ellie Penaranda at 239-776-5077