It’s all about the beachfront view of the Gulf of Mexico! From the world over, people come to Southwest Florida for the panoramic views of the Gulf and the extraordinary sunsets from their own “Piece of Paradise”. Seasonal residents relish the warm tropical breezes on their lanai overlooking the sandy beach in the winter months and full time homeowners enjoy the Florida lifestyle and tropical sunsets every single day. Whichever one describes you, we have beachfront condos that fit your budget and lifestyle.
As always, location is closely tied to real estate prices and value. Square footage, what floor, which stack and the orientation of the views, level of luxury and condominium building amenities will be factors, too. As a buyer, you need to establish the priorities as much as the budget to identify your options. Here are some things to consider up front:
- If the view is the #1 priority, what is your preference? Straight out to sea? Reach out and touch the beach? To the south? Sanibel Island in the distance to the north? Twinkling lights of town at nighttime? Different buildings in different locations are going to have very different views. Some condos will have bay views at sunrise on the east side of the condo and Gulf of Mexico views over the beach to the horizon in the west as the big red ball sinks into the water.
- Do you need a covered garage or is surface parking okay? Are you leaving a car there throughout the year?
- Just how much space do you want? Is two bedrooms enough or are the three bedrooms or more mandatory?
- What about location? Do you want to be walking distance to restaurants, shops and nightlife? Maybe you just want peace and quiet for the time you spend here.
- How about those condo fees? How do they figure into the carrying costs of the condo? What am I paying for?
- Do you need a pet friendly condo? Small dog? Big dog? Cat?
- What is the rental policy? Can I lease my place seasonally if I am not there myself? What is the minimum lease period and how many leases are allowed per year?
- Which level in a high rise building is right for me?
- Is the swimming pool a resort style with plenty of patio? What about a lane to swim laps?
- Is the fitness center up to date with the latest equipment?
- How about the other amenities? Social rooms and events?
- Is there extra storage dedicated to my condo? Where do I keep bicycles?
- Does the lobby have a person at the desk 24/7?
- What about special assessments? Are there any? Have they been paid?
- Are there impact resistant windows and doors? What is the storm protection?
- What is the ceiling height?
- Is there adequate guest parking?
Lots of questions! Lots of buying opportunities, too! We can help you with the answers to your questions and we can definitely help you locate the beachfront condo that is right for you.
Click on the links below to check out beachfront condos with spectacular water views to the Gulf of Mexico. Call us with questions. Call us for an educational tour when you are here in sunny Florida.
As full time real estate professionals, we represent both buyers and sellers in Naples. If you are a seller, we market your home to local, national and international buyers for the best results. If you are a buyer, we listen well and will find your own “Piece of Paradise” at the best negotiated price and terms.
Tim Cranch at 239-272-4848 or Ellie Penaranda at 239-776-4848