Pelican Bay offers an exceptional and active Florida lifestyle like no other community in Naples or anywhere else, for that matter. Unique and unsurpassed amenities, private beachfront hospitality facilities on the Gulf of Mexico, convenient location to everything Naples, surrounding attractions and beautifully landscaped neighborhoods all add up to make Pelican Bay the most desirable home to year-round residents and seasonal part-time homeowners. Although exclusive in what the community offers its owners, there is something for everyone in a variety of homes, villas, and condominiums across a wide price range.
Here are some of the features that make Pelican Bay so special and its owners so loyal to the community:
- Miles of private beach along the Gulf of Mexico with adjacent Vanderbilt Beach to the north.
- Two locations on the beach with full facilities for residents and their guests including restrooms, showers, beach attendants to assist with umbrellas, chairs & chaise lounges, full-service restaurants & bars, exercise platforms with scheduled classes for all levels, a beach store, and more.
- Electric tram system to transport residents from parking areas and the back doors of high-rise condos to the beach facilities and beachfront restaurants.
- Two major tennis centers with pro shops, lighted courts, and professionals to support every level of play from casual to competitive.
- Pickle ball courts are on the way to be built at the north end of the community. Part of the community effort to always improve, stay current, and provide for the residents.
- Community center with scheduled classes for many different interests, library, computer room, bridge for fun and competitive play, meeting spaces for cultural and social events.
- Full-service fitness center with classes, trainers, and state-of-the-art equipment.
- Private golf club and courses.
- Spa center and wellness studio adjacent to the community center and one of the tennis complexes.
- Walking paths, sidewalks, and “The Berm” for jogging, cycling and walking.
- Bicycle friendly roadways.
- Parks and green space within the community.
- Convenient location to restaurants, shopping, boutiques, grocery stores including Publix, Trader Joe’s, and Whole Foods, pharmacies, county library, banks, medical offices, movie theaters, night life, entertainment, Mercato, Pavilion, and daily necessities.
- Corners of the community anchored by the Ritz Carlton Beach Hotel, Naples Grande Beach Resort and the Inn at Pelican Bay.
- Artis—Naples with world-class artists, musical acts, and entertainment.
- Check out PelicanBay.org for more community information.
- Click this link for an interactive Map of Pelican Bay.
Here are some links to see properties currently on the market for sale in Pelican Bay:
There are 90 some neighborhoods tucked into the Pelican Bay community with different types of homes. Although all of the neighborhoods are part of the greater community, each neighborhood may have different rules and guidelines for pets and rental policies. Pet policies can vary from one small dog to two big dogs to no approval necessary. Rental policies differ with some more liberal than others but allowing a part-time resident to rent their property to help defray carrying costs.
You can have panoramic Gulf of Mexico views, golf course views, landscaped views, lake views, and very private exposure. Upper level, ground floor, stairs and no stairs. Some will have their own smaller fitness centers, pools, and social events. There are a few luxury high-rise condominiums with their own restaurants.
As investments, Pelican Bay properties have been solid investments year in and year out across the board. We look forward to helping you find the Pelican Bay home that meets your own budget and meets your own personalized criteria. Contact us for more information. Call us to schedule a tour of the community, the beach facilities, and properties for sale.
Serious buyer? We listen well and will find your own “Piece of Paradise” or investment property at the best negotiated price and terms. We are full-time professional REALTORS® who depend on your referrals and take pride in our work. We have lived and worked through all real estate cycles. Take advantage of our skill and strategy to make you a successful buyer in a challenging market.
Serious seller? We will give you honest advice about current market conditions and pricing. We will aggressively market your home to local, national, and international buyers for the best results and a smooth transaction. Our experience with negotiating, as well as handling multiple offers, will result in the best terms for your own situation.