If you are seriously looking to purchase a home in our beautiful Naples area in the next 6 months, I am hoping that you are not counting on the market to slow or the prices to go down for the sake of your purchase. The market is the market, and demand and consumer confidence is all it takes for it to head upwards… the numbers below confirm the direction the Naples area is heading.
Great buys few and apart, but still some fantastic opportunities in this town described by most as “Paradise”.
Here is the latest NABOR® data for March 2012:
- The overall median closed price increased 27 percent in March 2012 compared to March 2011.
- Pending sales increased 19 percent in the $500,000 to $1 million category for the 12-month period ending March 2012.
- Pending sales increased 57 percent in the $1 million to $2 million category in March 2012 compared to March 2011.
- Overall closed sales increased 13 percent in the $2 million plus category for the 12-month period ending March 2012.
- Overall closed sales increased 29 percent in the $500,000 to $1 million category in March 2012 compared to March 2011.
Beach Condos for Sale in Naples
Single Family Homes for less than $350,000 in Naples – Walking Distance to the Vanderbilt Beach
Some Great Buying Opportunities – Single Family Homes (Park Shore, Moorings & Coquina Sands)
To view the entire report, visit http://www.NaplesArea.com
The Naples Area Board of REALTORS® (NABOR®) is an established organization (Chartered in 1949) whose members have a positive and progressive impact on the Naples Community. NABOR® is a local board of REALTORS® and real estate professionals with a legacy of nearly 60 years serving 4,000 plus members. NABOR® is a member of the Florida Realtors and the National Association of REALTORS®, which is the largest association in the United States with more than 1.3 million members and over 1,400 local board of REALTORS® nationwide. NABOR® is structured to provide programs and services to its membership through various committees and the NABOR® Board of Directors, all of whose members are non-paid volunteers.
Our years of experience in real estate as full time Realtors will prove to be invaluable to you when purchasing in Naples FL, so feel free to call or email with general questions about our local real estate market or any particular community.
Call us today @ 239-272-4848 for Tim or 239-776-5077 for Ellie, and let’s get you started.