If you have ever had a conversation about real estate in Naples, Florida then you’ve heard these words before, “West of US41”. You’ve heard those words for good reason. A quick glance at a map will highlight the narrow corridor of real estate between Tamiami Trail (Route 41) and the Gulf of Mexico. History proves that through the ups and downs of every real estate cycle, the property that keeps its value and appreciates the most in upward markets is located west of 41. As prized as this real estate has become, there is still a variety of housing types and styles in a wide price range for everybody that puts value on the location. Here are some of the benefits of making a home, villa or condo purchase west of Route 41:
- The best real estate investment in Naples year in and year out with the best opportunity for appreciation.
- For investors or part time residents, the highest seasonal rental income.
- Walking distance to the beaches from most locations.
- Lots of options for beachfront condominiums.
- Boating opportunities include canal homes, bay front single family homes and condos with boat docks. All with access to the Gulf of Mexico.
- Easier and more relaxed travel by car when you use the north/south roads west of 41 to get to where you are going.
- Safer and less congested roads if you are traveling on foot or by bicycle.
- Convenient to shopping, grocery stores, pharmacies, theaters, necessities, restaurants and retail areas. Many of these are within easy walking distance from home. From some of the neighborhoods to the south, even Fifth Avenue South and Third Street South are within walking or biking distance. At the north end of the corridor, the newest hot spot of Mercato is right next door. In between are Waterside Shops and The Village on Venetian Bay.
- Quiet, tree lined streets.
- Beach parks including Delnor-Wiggins State Beach Park and county beach parks of Vanderbilt Beach, Clam Pass Park and Lowdermilk Park. In addition, there are numerous public access points all along the beach from Wiggins Pass to past The Naples Pier.
- Some of the best public schools have boundaries which include neighborhoods west of Route 41.
- Variety of communities that include gated communities with amenities as well as freestanding neighborhoods with no homeowner associations.
- Many options for pet friendly properties.
- Resale and new construction available.
- Wide price range of homes and condos.
- Lifestyle! Isn’t that why you are buying a property in Naples, Florida? The heartbeat of everything that is Naples resides west of 41.
Check out some of the neighborhoods west of Route 41 by clicking on the links below to see properties currently on the market for sale. Call us with questions and to arrange for an appointment to see them in person.
Conners of Vanderbilt Beach (Canal Homes)
Condos in the Vanderbilt Beach Area
Pelican Bay (Single Family Homes)
Seagate (Canal Homes and Condos in Naples Cay)
Park Shore (Single Family Homes and Villas)
Moorings (Single Family Homes and Villas)
Coquina Sands (Single Family Homes)
As committed real estate professionals, our job is to ensure that you find the perfect home for your needs. Whether you’re looking for that big backyard, modern high rise beachfront condo or a quaint, cozy cottage, we can help you find it.
Tim Cranch at 239-272-4848 or Ellie Penaranda at 239-776-4848