Thinking about retiring to Naples FL soon? Do you want to secure that property at today’s prices instead of waiting for tomorrow’s higher prices? Make a smooth transition by considering a purchase now before you move to Naples full time. There are opportunities for you to buy a home or condominium that would generate rental income until you are ready to make the property your primary residence. Do you want to use the home for vacation and family gatherings until it becomes the primary residence? Even better. In the Naples real estate market, the income generated from seasonal rentals is greater than that of annual rentals and it allows you to enjoy the home whenever you would like.
Here are some good reasons why you should do this now:
- Buy a home at today’s prices. We are having the busiest summer on record for real estate transactions in the Naples area. The rule of supply and demand is being reflected in higher prices with each passing month. The longer that you wait, the more you will pay for the same property. Keep in mind, we are at the beginning of the curve for excellent appreciation.
- Generate seasonal rental income. You can have your cake and eat it, too. Enjoy the home whenever you want to set aside time on the calendar for the family. Rent it out to seasonal tenants by the week or by the month when you are not in residence at the property.
- Establish residency for tax advantages. If you can spend 6 months of the year in Florida, then you can establish residency in the state and take advantage of not paying state income tax. In addition, you can claim homestead exemptions which can be a $50,000 credit against the assessed value of your property for purposes of property taxes.
- Lock it and leave it. All of the same services that are part of paying condo fees are available for owners of single family homes in neighborhoods without associations. Worried about your home in The Moorings while you are away? No need to lose any sleep, our area is plentiful with affordable service industries: landscaping crews, pool maintenance, pest control, security systems, and home watch companies that check on your home as frequently as you like. When you travel out of town, just lock it and leave it.
- Property management is a phone call away. Contact Ellie at (239) 776-5077 or at Ellie@StepsToTheBeach.com for details.
These condominiums have liberal rental policies or in areas which are guaranteed to be booked with seasonal tenants:
These single-family homes for sale are in desirable neighborhoods that are close to beaches without any restrictions on rental periods or number of leases:
Whether you are thinking of buying or selling a home in Naples FL, give the “Service and Results Team” a call and will help get you started.
Thinking of Selling your home in Naples? Click Here for a FREE Market Valuation of your home.
Looking for a Pet Friendly Community? Call us 239-272-4848 we know the pet friendly neighborhoods.
Naples FL Communities
Aqualane Shores (Boating) – Olde Naples (Beach Cottages & Luxury Estates) – Coquina Sands (Beach & Bay) – The Moorings (Beach & Bay) – Park Shore (Beach & Bay) – Seagate – Pelican Bay (Beach & Golf) – Pelican Marsh – Vanderbilt Beach (Beach Front) – Connors (Boating) – Naples Park (Walk to Beach) – Monterey – Autumn Woods – The Dunes (Resort Style) – Pelican Isle Yacht Club Condominiums (Boating) – Tarpon Cove – Audubon Country Club (Golf) – Banyan Woods – Vineyards –